[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Almost 3 Years...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

Almost 3 Years... Empty
PostSubject: Almost 3 Years...   Almost 3 Years... EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:15 pm

Lol dang I was playing Warhawk today and suddenly remembered that I have known JayGood and a lot of the old Mvmt member for three years. I mean I have done somethings that I severely regret now on the PSN. But I am still proud to say I was a friend to Jay and most of you, and I hope most of you can say the same. I just wish I hadn't of turned my back on this family like I did :/ But I hope you are all doing great Smile
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

Almost 3 Years... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost 3 Years...   Almost 3 Years... EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:32 pm

its all good to me trail. never even fully knew what happened. but looking back on life i could think of alot of things that i wish i could get a do over. two of my biggest being very recently..lol i still play and so does gar. even put up servers sometimes.

3 years ago it was FSN and i was a noob..lol
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

Almost 3 Years... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost 3 Years...   Almost 3 Years... EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:34 pm

You're good Trail...I'm past all that.

FSN*....lol...wow...you blew the dust off that one.

#FOOTSOLDIERNETWORK lol

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

Almost 3 Years... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost 3 Years...   Almost 3 Years... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:50 am

Damn time flies and ur not the only one trail good times in *FSN!
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

Almost 3 Years... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost 3 Years...   Almost 3 Years... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:42 am

yup yup yup good times. i wasnt apart of FSN but i was in the shadows. didnt actually became friends with any of you till Mvmt was born but i played with yall many times on warriors and mooses accounts in the stone age. took a long time to become one of many fam and i almost blew it. although the transition was rough i luckily was givin a second chance. something like that doesnt happen very often round these parts...and im very thankfull for it and glad im still here.
trail...i never knew much about y it happen but i got nothin against u. actually i think quite highly of u still bein around. salute
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Almost 3 Years... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost 3 Years...   Almost 3 Years... Empty

Back to top Go down

Almost 3 Years...
Page 1 of 1