[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monthly Updates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

Monthly Updates Empty
PostSubject: Monthly Updates   Monthly Updates EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:33 pm

Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

Monthly Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Updates   Monthly Updates EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 4:07 pm

I can't see it...paste the article in quote.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

Monthly Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Updates   Monthly Updates EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:32 pm

Following the announcement of an official release date and pricing system for the forthcoming DC Universe Online, Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) has made a promise that many fans of both DC and Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games (MMORPG) will be hoping they stick to – and most likely respond very angrily if they don’t.
DC Universe Online is set to be the first MMORPG to hit the PlayStation 3, arriving prior to Final Fantasy XIV and The Agency, and will also be available on PC. Launching in January, SOE recently issued a statement about the life of DC Universe Online beyond the content available on the retail disc.
“Sony Online Entertainment will update the game every month with new episodes featuring iconic DC Comics characters. New instances and major in-game events are scheduled to be added to the game every three months.” Stated the official press release.
Of course, just what these new episodes and major in-game events will consist of is not yet known, but SOE has a wealth of opportunities to draw from given the breadth of the entire DC Universe to work with. DC Universe Online is set to launch on PlayStation 3 and PC on 14th January 2011, and Electronic Theatre will keep you updated with all the latest details.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

Monthly Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Updates   Monthly Updates EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:40 pm

They got the date wrong...Release date on a Friday?

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
Sponsored content

Monthly Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Updates   Monthly Updates Empty

Back to top Go down

Monthly Updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*  :: Mvmt MMORPG :: Mvmt DCUO-
Jump to: