[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where is everyone?

Go down 
+10
Jake1Jeckel
GeneraLee27
Deebo133
Bouwser
prboi400
FoXx046
pranc2
tuffmuff
JayGood
trailside13
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

Where is everyone?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?    Where is everyone?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:17 pm

Yeah...Mistabdub, Nasty and I were just talking about over the weekend, how we should all hop on one day...it's just tough to get everyone on at the same time. I see a few all the time...some I havent seen in months like Worrior or Hairy even sign on.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
Bouwser
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Bouwser

Post # : 173

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?    Where is everyone?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:27 am

I'm in great idea! I haven been playing WH because my connection has not been that great. Building a new house so changing internet comp. getting ready for SH

Work--Play--Game (Mvmt)Bouwser Hater Hurter
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?    Where is everyone?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:05 pm

Bouwser wrote:
I'm in great idea! I haven been playing WH because my connection has not been that great. Building a new house so changing internet comp. getting ready for SH

Work--Play--Game (Mvmt)Bouwser Hater Hurter

thats a myth.

i am down for a game almost any weekend night. i seen pr not all that long ago. and hells too.
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Im down 4 wenever yo hit me up!   Where is everyone?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:22 pm

Im down 4 wenever yo hit up!
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?    Where is everyone?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:40 am

I just started playing Warhawk again... I would play with all of you whenever you get on if you feel the need to invite me xD... I also went back to Warhawk to decide to reach General... I got the points just need those A2A kills... But my piloting skills are a bit crappy now lol
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?    Where is everyone?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:05 am

i dont rember them bein any good in the first place...jk. i dont play warhawk much anymore. but ill try to be in servers yall post here.
Back to top Go down
HYiPE!
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
HYiPE!

Post # : 103

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?    Where is everyone?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:46 am

I'mmmmm Baaaaack.... hey ....S'Poppin peoples? was afraid to come up here and find that i've been deactivated or something...lol...anyways, how's everyone doing?
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?    Where is everyone?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:17 pm

What up HYiPE! good to see you back on its been slow on the site but were still here.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?    Where is everyone?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:03 pm

Pr.... HyIpe...That's too funny hype you saying that ...that's what i thought yesterday when i first signed back in....been meaning to get back in here for months now....good looking out Jay btw....i know you read these and wanna say thanks for keepin this runnin' like ya do.....how ya'll been btw??? Warhawkin' was fun too been too too long
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?    Where is everyone?  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:12 pm

Hyipesta...welcome back!

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
HYiPE!
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
HYiPE!

Post # : 103

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?    Where is everyone?  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:56 pm

Thanks Jay...its been a while...still workin on getting my own system but for now my playtime will be limited...what's been up with the PSN anyways?!?...
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?    Where is everyone?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:25 pm

WTF??? Who the F!!! Keeps deleting my comments? w/o comment? did i piss someone off???
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?    Where is everyone?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:58 pm

HYiPE! wrote:
Thanks Jay...its been a while...still workin on getting my own system but for now my playtime will be limited...what's been up with the PSN anyways?!?...

PSN has been down worldwide since wednesday possibly hacked it should be back up in the next couple of days according to sony.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?    Where is everyone?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:52 pm

GenXGamer wrote:
WTF??? Who the F!!! Keeps deleting my comments? w/o comment? did i piss someone off???

Sounds like user error. I've had that happened to me before on post....figured it was something wrong with the server. I just copy and paste everything now before I hit send. Been doing that for a while.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?    Where is everyone?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*  :: Rally Central :: The Barracks-
Jump to: