[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KA-RA-TE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FoXx046
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
FoXx046

Post # : 86

KA-RA-TE Empty
PostSubject: KA-RA-TE   KA-RA-TE EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:06 pm

Karate master' swings chucks in Summit arrest

A man with a history of violence was arrested on an Interstate 70 median last week after swinging a set of nunchucks in front of an officer with the Summit County Sheriff's Office.

The man was wearing a trenchcoat and said that he was kicked off a bus in Silverthorne while on his way from Denver to Los Angeles, according to a sheriff's report.

The man said he had been "riding the bus when he saw a girl with the 'swine flu' and attempted to eliminate her by grabbing her throat," according to the sheriff's report.

Another passenger hit the man, he said, and he was thrown off the bus before he got into a fight with a gang at a gas station in Silverthorne.

Authorities found him after receiving a call that someone was in the I-70 median waving his arms at cars and screaming. As the officer approached, the man turned his back, hiding his hands. When the man turned around, the officer spotted the nunchucks in his pants waistband.

Asked whether he was carrying the weapon, the man responded: "Yeah, I am a karate master!"

The man then began to swing the nunchucks around his upper body. The officer aimed a Taser at him, decided he was too far away and reached for his handgun.

The karate master dropped the nunchucks and began to walk away. A knife and some marijuana were found on the man, in addition to the traditional Asian weapon.

En route to Summit County Jail, the man told the officer "that he was 468 years old and was being hunted across the country by priests, nuns and monks," according to the report.

He said he had just gotten out of prison after a prior assault in which he was shot in the foot by Denver police. Although the man acknowledged that he is barred from owning nunchucks in Colorado, he said he could just get another pair if the ones he was carrying were taken.

He also talked to imaginary people while riding to the jail.

After the man was taken inside the jail, the officer inspected the back of the patrol car and found two .40-caliber handgun rounds. But no gun was found on the man or on the highway, and the man said he didn't know where the rounds came from.

A background check showed assault and violence charges and several felony convictions in the past 10 years.

The karate master was booked on charges of possession of a prohibited weapon, felony menacing, felony weapons possession by a previous offender and possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_12369450

Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

KA-RA-TE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KA-RA-TE   KA-RA-TE EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:47 am

Sounds like Tony
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

KA-RA-TE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KA-RA-TE   KA-RA-TE EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:44 am

LMAO

Tony = Fail
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

Post # : 239

KA-RA-TE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KA-RA-TE   KA-RA-TE EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:11 pm

tony lives is new york somewhere. west chester i think. but i guess anything can happen Suspect

Standing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KA-RA-TE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KA-RA-TE   KA-RA-TE Empty

Back to top Go down

KA-RA-TE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*  :: Rally Central :: The Barracks-
Jump to: