[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Street Fighter 4

Go down 
+2
TonyAlmighty
JayGood
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

Street Fighter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Street Fighter 4   Street Fighter 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 10:43 am

https://www.youtube.com/RajmanHQ

Sup with the music?

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

Street Fighter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 4   Street Fighter 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 1:22 pm

Street Fighter 4 Seth020608acd

Street Fighter 4 L_ad88a42410a2fbb1a2e5f5d42f39b764

It's funny cause the new boss Seth, looks a lot like Tony, YOU DIG?!
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Street Fighter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 4   Street Fighter 4 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 11:07 am

Okay lads, Gouken and Akuma have been confirmed as playable characters!! "But who the hell is Gouken, Master Tony???" Well Gouken is Ryu and Ken's teacher and Akuma's older brother. He's always been in the anime's and comics but never in a game. Cammy, Dan, Sakura and Fei Long are console exclusive as well!

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/913/913007p1.html
http://www.eventhubs.com/

Last edited by TonyAlmighty on Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Street Fighter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 4   Street Fighter 4 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 4:25 pm

Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Street Fighter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 4   Street Fighter 4 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 1:15 pm

Official release date is February, 17th on Mike's birthday.

Street Fighter 4 Jodan_Brand_Team
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Street Fighter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 4   Street Fighter 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 12:03 pm

With all this Street Fighter talk, I figured I'd post some new stuff. We havent had a new SF in nine years!

El Fuerte looks like my favorite new guy, word to Rey Mysterio.

Gouken is no joke! Evil or Very Mad

Bison vs. Almighty

T-Pain vs. Iron Mike

J-Lo vs. Fergie
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

Street Fighter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 4   Street Fighter 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 1:52 pm

HOLY MOLY........just finished watching the previews that tony posted and first of all thanks tony for the posts with video links and omg i have forgotten just how much i loved the franchise as a whole from it's inception to marvel vs. capcom series especially.... and i must really say was not at all excited about any games on the horizon or forseeable future until now.... i mean damn, not only has the wave of nostagia washed over me but the urge to go out now and reserve this is overwhelming.... i mean chun li has always been my fav along with ryu or ken even but some of these new charactors.....wow. is all one can say am now off to game trailers.com to get a better look see. late.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Street Fighter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 4   Street Fighter 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 1:56 pm

Yeah man, work is slow right now, so I post all this stuff for the clan all day. study

This one is gonna be a serious problem!
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Street Fighter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 4   Street Fighter 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 1:21 pm

Ready to blow some more on games despite an economy crippling recession?! That's what I thought! Twisted Evil LameStop will have a special collectores edition for $80, I usually pass up on CE's, but this one is a must-buy:

A Bonus Game Disc with HD 65-minute full-length Anime movie and promotional trailers.
CD Soundtrack
Collectible Figurine: C. Viper (for 360 version), Ryu (for PS3 version)
Udon/Prima Hint book
Downloadable Content: 5 Alternate Costumes.
A red Ryu headband (there you go Muff, LMAO!)

Street Fighter 4 Sf4boxesps3allsmall
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

Street Fighter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 4   Street Fighter 4 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:17 pm

LOL whatever... i will be wearing NO RED head bands thank u
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Street Fighter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 4   Street Fighter 4 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 3:54 pm

Oh yeah...I've got a potna of mine in the Navy stationed in Japan. I was talking to him Saturday, he said he was in Hong Kong, and they already had SF4 out...saw it on display like in a game shop. He said he wasn't all that impressed with the gameplay/grpahics.... which I really asn't really trippin on b/c he's always been more ofa MK & Tekken fan...though SF lead the way for those titles. I couldn't believe that it was already out.

He also sad Hong Kong, technology wise, is alot more advance than Japan and of course the U.S.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Street Fighter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 4   Street Fighter 4 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 5:16 pm

That's true, one of my goons is in the Navy and he lived in Japan for three years, shit they may know each other. Ask your man if he knows a Gregory Champion from NY. I don’t know what your man's is looking at, it’s been in Japanese arcades for almost a year and it’s gotten rave reviews. 60 FPS with next-gen 2.5D graphics and it plays like a mix between SSF2 and III! But if he’s a MK and Tekken fan, than that makes sense, LOL.

They're like 10 years ahead of us tech wise, it's crazy the things that are the norm to them and only prototypes to us. They biggest reason why is because of greedy American culture and bureaucracy. They try to nickel and dime and overcharge us for everything. A perfect example is HD programming, in Europe and Asia they’ve been had full HD for every channel and here were just going to switch this upcoming February. They getting us on bullshit cable while only giving us a handful of HD channels rather than the full shebang.

That’s why we don’t have PlayTV here, it’s only out in Europe. PlayTV is a peripheral that turns your ‘3 into a TiVo, you program your show’s via XMB or your PSP. Twisted Evil Our cable programming isn’t universal with all these companies and formats, so it wouldn’t be compatible across the board. American culture is just greedy and corrupt man, that’s what got us into the financial crisis in the first place.

Street Fighter 4 Playtv
Street Fighter 4 Playtv-ps3
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Street Fighter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 4   Street Fighter 4 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 5:38 pm

SMMFH

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Street Fighter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 4   Street Fighter 4 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 5:59 pm

PLAYSTATION 3 - PlayTV - Click here for more blooper videos

Yep and most Americans don't even know about PlayTV and if we do get it it won't be for a few years if that. I remember before the '3 dropped they were talking about it having DVR functionality, the '3 is REALLY and all in one entertainment machine.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Street Fighter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 4   Street Fighter 4 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 1:40 pm

Here's the alternate costumes. I still havent seen all of them, but Honda and Dhalsim arent worth mentioning No But I hear Long has the Bruce Lee, Kill Bill, yellow and black jumpsuit with the matching Asics'!!! Shocked I also hear Akuma's alt is crack too, but I got no description. None for Dan, Sakura, Rose, Gen or Cammy either.

Street Fighter 4 16ljos1
Bison with the ripped uniform. Akuma killed him with the Raging Demon after SSFII so he's technically supposed to be dead. Smile