[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GameCrush

Go down 
+2
Hells
tuffmuff
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

GameCrush Empty
PostSubject: GameCrush   GameCrush EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:06 am

http://kotaku.com/5499552/would-you-pay-women-to-play-xbox-games-with-you/gallery/

Check out the link. There is now a service for Xbox live users to PAY to play video games with "hot" girls who will either flirt with them or talk dirty LMAO

Some of the pics are scary.... not sure who would pay to be talked dirty to by them.

With this new news...I'll now be charging to play games with any of you. You can make your payments via my paypal account. I will not talk dirty to you...or flirty to you...unless being cussed out counts. You'll be paying for my wonderful presence! So don't expect any of these Flash

Lee... you'll have to start selling more guitars... our BFBC2 battles will now cost you!

LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

GameCrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: GameCrush   GameCrush EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:47 pm

#6 is a man with a boob job!!!
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

GameCrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: GameCrush   GameCrush EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:09 pm

'Akrid0' posted
Be honest, how many of you clicked image #6 first?

'BigBossOgryn' posted
So, where are the attractive girls then?

'SewerShark' posted
HOLY SHIT, MY EYES, MY EYES ARE BURNING!

'Karasu-kun' posted
Also, despite the fatassery of the first two, I doubt any of these people are "gamers" in the true sense of the word. And anyone who uses the phrase, "tearin it up" should be shot in the face.

'kobeashi' posted Would I pay THESE women to play games with me? Abso-fucking-lutely not. Are these people high?2 - seriously probably one of the ugliest women I've ever seen3- arms covered in tattoos and cellulite. No thanks.4 - Remembered the bling, forgot the rack.5 - Very much so doable, actually6 - Probably a man7 - Definitely a man8 - Pretty alright, although I'm always skeptical when major portions of the profile are left out of the picture (no body, no face, etc)9 - Only if it's a team based hunting game...looks like the bitch could cary me to victory
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

GameCrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: GameCrush   GameCrush EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:12 pm

had to post those they were to funny. no offense beachy and muff....but do we really need more girl gamers askin how to do stuff while im tryin to kill them?
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

GameCrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: GameCrush   GameCrush EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:21 pm

I think beachy could probably mop the floor with you in Warhawk Jake. LOL GameCrush Smileykillnana
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

GameCrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: GameCrush   GameCrush EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:28 pm

that wasnt the point Hells.....and im open to challenges
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

GameCrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: GameCrush   GameCrush EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:21 am

Guaranteed I've never asked you, nor will I ever ask you, how to do anything Smile I'm of course speaking for myself.

I know quite a few girl gamers that make most of the boys look like noobs.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

GameCrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: GameCrush   GameCrush EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:59 am

i wasnt talkin about u or beachy muff,
i meant REAL girls, girly girls, the normal kind. «(not a reference to sexual orientation) they are annoying when it comes to games.
like my girl. (the retards wife) im not allowed to play when shes around.
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

GameCrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: GameCrush   GameCrush EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:07 am

I believe anyone can be good at games it just takes times. Guys usually just go out on rampages though. Girls usually think more strategic which actually works in some games. But there are girls that will murder you in any game. Like tuff and i don't really know beachy but from what I've seen she can stand her ground very well on Warhawk.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

GameCrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: GameCrush   GameCrush EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:33 am

Jake1Jeckel wrote:
i wasnt talkin about u or beachy muff,
i meant REAL girls, girly girls, the normal kind. «(not a reference to sexual orientation) they are annoying when it comes to games.
like my girl. (the retards wife) im not allowed to play when shes around.

LMAO last time I checked I was a real girl with a working vagina... but I guess that doesn't constitute a real girl.

I realize my lack in normality...but I think your ideas of girls are little skewed. Maybe you just mean girls that don't play video games. Doesn't make them any more normal it just means they don't have the same interests.

There are many girl gamers Jake... way more than you imagine. We aren't the minority here as many would believe and because we play video games doesn't make us any more abnormal than the next girl. Are guys that have no interest in video games any more normal than you?

My sexual orientation makes me not normal...not the fact that I play video games as a hobby.

BACK ON SUBJECT - I wonder how long it will take for someone to come up with a service like this for PSN.

BTW....Beachy could mop up with almost any of you any day... she was DESTROYING me in the rounds the other night. It was awesome.
Back to top Go down
HYiPE!
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
HYiPE!

Post # : 103

GameCrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: GameCrush   GameCrush EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:24 am

Hells wrote:
#6 is a man with a boob job!!!

I agree, Hells...thats just SCARY Shocked ....that might be Jake... lol ...another "jokey-joke" Jake.

And what is up with the dirty sock on the floor?!?... I would be outraged that I spent my money on some BS like that...

Skaking pt.2~HYiPE!~Skaking pt.2
Back to top Go down
beachy437
Civilian
beachy437

Post # : 64

GameCrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: GameCrush   GameCrush EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:17 am

LMAO ..... i just read this .. thank you hells and muff for speaking up for me and i agree with everything muff said. i have alot of girls on my list (that are not ugly and seem normal to me ) matter of fact we were all on gamebattles together(an all girls team) they really arent bad Razz
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

GameCrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: GameCrush   GameCrush EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:40 pm

no muff where im from your gsexual orientation' makes you very normal. playin video games other than any mario games makes you weird.
after last night i have to retract my statement about not wantin more girls. i played a game in grinder where all the other team except one were girls and my team all guys. the guy on the other team was in last place and i am the only one on my team not gettin own. but there was nobody helpin me due to the fact they were all dead so i didnt do to well either. but it did take 3-4 of them to kill me each time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GameCrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: GameCrush   GameCrush Empty

Back to top Go down

GameCrush
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*  :: Rally Central :: The Barracks-
Jump to: