[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Captain America

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

Captain America Empty
PostSubject: Captain America   Captain America EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:53 am

Chris Evans is getting the Captain America role. Not sure how I feel about it... wasn't he in the Fantastic Four???

Captain America 200_evans_captamerica_03221

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/movie-talk-chris-evans-wins-captain-america.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

Captain America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain America   Captain America EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:26 pm

yeah he was the flamer. they were suppose to bring out all the characters in thier own movies. then once they are all out they are suppose to bring out 'the avengers' and such. how will they do so without replaceing characters if the same person plays multiple roles.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

Captain America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain America   Captain America EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:59 am

Marvel Studios now has the right to the Fantastic Four movies after those two epic fails from Fox, so they're rebooting the franchise (thank God). So this won't ruin the contnuity. Casting Cap would be easier if they went older, but they had to go young because this is an origin story (Steve Rodgers started at 20) and also the contract is for at least four films.

Evans is the best choice out of all the other potential guys they were considering, not my first choice, but the guy has the physique and is a decent actor. Some time in the gym, some shoe lifts, a dope costume and I think we have ourselves a Captain America, Movement. salute

Captain America Hugo%20weaving

Captain America KER-cp-redskull
Also Hugo Weaving is in final negotiators to play Red Skull!

Doesnt this belong in the Movie/TV thread, Muffle? farao
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

Captain America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain America   Captain America EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:59 am

You are correct. I'll move it.

The article says he signed for NINE films...that's a lot of films...

I'm excited to see how it all plays together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Captain America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain America   Captain America EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:49 pm

i think edward norton should be in on the directing of all the marvel movies. look how he redeemed the hulk. the first one was shit.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Captain America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain America   Captain America EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:29 am

Quote :
The article says he signed for NINE films...that's a lot of films...
It's gonna be four total films (CA trilogy and the Avengers) everything else will be cameos,

Quote :
i think edward norton should be in on the directing of all the marvel movies. look how he redeemed the hulk. the first one was shit.

I thought even though the Incredible Hulk was better than the Hulk, it was just okay, not great or anything.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Captain America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain America   Captain America EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:51 pm

true but it was also a sequel to the first instead of a remake. but the next will have (or is suppose to) iron man in it. either that or hulk in iron man. i like how they have to learn to use thier abilities etc. (spiderman, ironman, hulk,fantastic flamers) instead of automatically knowing how like in some comics/cartoons.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

Captain America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain America   Captain America EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:48 am

HE'S gonna make a great SKULL
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Captain America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain America   Captain America EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:33 am

Quote :
true but it was also a sequel to the first instead of a remake. but the next will have (or is suppose to) iron man in it. either that or hulk in iron man. i like how they have to learn to use thier abilities etc. (spiderman, ironman, hulk,fantastic flamers) instead of automatically knowing how like in some comics/cartoons.
Incredible Hulk was a reboot, not a sequel. There won't be a Hulk sequel, Norton had lots of issues on the set due to the direction and script. He said he may do thr Avengers and won't cameo in any of the other movies. Now there MAY just be the Hulk (no Banner/Norton) in CGI, but that's it. So no more Hulk movies for a LONG time, because Norton is done and Marvel isn't gonna recast the character for a THIRD time. I'd say we won't get one for another decade or so. Plus now that Marvel has control over it's movies and has Disney financing them, they're gonna explore more of the universe.

It's a bummer they couldn't get the Hulk or Punisher right after two tries at each. ESPECIALLY Punisher!!! disgust However they ARE gonna take another crack at Daredevil and Fantastic Four. cheers BUT FOR SOME INEXPLICABLE reason they're gonna let my man Nicholas Cage f*** up another Ghost Rider! SUCH A WASTED OPPORTUNITY! Evil or Very Mad

Quote :
HE'S gonna make a great SKULL
Yessir, Weaving is THAT dude.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Captain America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain America   Captain America EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:29 am

Yeah, there they went with Star appeal rather than acting ability, now don't think i like trashing the nickster, however, he's on par with hmm i don't know let's say his intials are keanu reeves, in all honesty it's actually hard to say who'd make a great GR......

and definite bummer about norton, poor guy, i actually liked him as the hulk, i mean more than bana. although i don't think bana did that bad of a job, just think Ang Lee went overboard due to excitement over the american funded project, that and fueled by his overgrown ego, spelled doom for the first movie......
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Captain America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain America   Captain America EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:03 am

Quote :
Yeah, there they went with Star appeal rather than acting ability, now don't think i like trashing the nickster, however, he's on par with hmm i don't know let's say his intials are keanu reeves, in all honesty it's actually hard to say who'd make a great GR......
LOL, I'm a big Cage fan, and I dig Reeves in the RIGHT role for his limited range. I just didn't like Cage as GR or the silly, commercial approach to the franchise. It reminded me of the bad 80's and 90's comicbook fims they tried to put out. GR should be dark, serious, R or HARD PG-13 rated stuff.

Quote :
and definite bummer about norton, poor guy, i actually liked him as the hulk, i mean more than bana. although i don't think bana did that bad of a job, just think Ang Lee went overboard due to excitement over the american funded project, that and fueled by his overgrown ego, spelled doom for the first movie......
Bana and Norton are both great actors, but Norton was better suited for Banner than Bana. Lee is good too, but the WRONG director for something like the Hulk. The first one came out before Marvel had it's own studio and complete creative control. So they tried again, but clashed on the story, because Norton wanted it to have the tone of the old TV show. The direction was inconsistent, the action wasn't creative enough, and the score and sound effects were crap, IMO.

BUT, the good parts show you glimpses of how great the movie could've been; Norton really has a passion for and understands the character. So if they would've let him do it his way, with a better director, the movie would've been awesome. Well, it's all over now, lets just hope Marvel can get him back for the Avengers, otherwise we're gonna get an all CGI Hulk with no Norton.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Captain America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain America   Captain America EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:18 pm

my favorite part of the 2nd one was where he kiked that one dude in the chest when he was actin badass. crushed his hole shit in.....classic.
im not really a big fan of Hulk so i dont really care if theres another one or not as long as Hulks character (cgi or human) doesnt suck up the Avengers. but i do wish theyd keep Norton around to help with the directing. still dont think Evans should play Captain America though. because they have to recast his role in Fanatic Flamers which will be too noticeable if the other 3 flamers stay.
as far as Cage for Ghost Rider....no please not agian.....come oooon....really....im not watching it. at least they got Starks right the first time....and the X-MEN.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Captain America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain America   Captain America EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:16 pm

Quote :
ecause they have to recast his role in Fanatic Flamers which will be too noticeable if the other 3 flamers stay.
They're rebooting FF altogether, that's how he was in the running for Cap in the first place. They trashed that franchise as well, FF were Marvel's FIRST superhero team, so they gotta get it right.

I think Evans will do great, he has the acting chops and physique. This is unconventional casting, but remember most people didn't think Ledger could do the Joker, or Keaton could do Batman.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Captain America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain America   Captain America EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:58 am

keaton sucked up batman (not literally....well its possible). ledger was awesome though...to bad he couldnt be around for 3
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Captain America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain America   Captain America EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:44 am

WHY SO SERIOUS????
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Captain America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain America   Captain America EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:49 am

i mean it was good but all the growling and the sore throat voice?
that was not cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Captain America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain America   Captain America Empty

Back to top Go down

Captain America
Page 1 of 1