[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poems Written By The Poster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

Poems Written By The Poster Empty
PostSubject: Poems Written By The Poster   Poems Written By The Poster EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:28 am

Since nobody has started this yet i thought i would.
Time To Wake Up.
As I stand alone on the pier, my tears fall like the rain. My hearts filled with pain from cuts made by kisses. The razer cuts the wrist, but misses the vain by one tenth of an inch. I feel a pinch as my arm bleeds, shakes, and twitches. I fade slowly while I say my last prayers, and wishes. I miss you! all I wanted was to be with you, hug, and kiss you, but I f**ked that up by moving away. I wonder if I would've stayed, would anything have changed, or would it all end up the same? In my heart is a pain I could'nt begin to explain. The cocaine in my nose burns like a flame, or maybe a bomb, explodeing in my head, leaving holes in my brain. I'm getting colder, and colder. I fall in the lake. I think it's over, then a hand grabs me, and drags me out. I look up, see your face and pass out....I wake up, I'm in a bed. the wraps on my arm are blood red. I'm still cold, but now I shiver. It gets worse. I shake out of control, I can't help it.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

PostSubject: Re: Poems Written By The Poster   Poems Written By The Poster EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:33 am

CONTINUED...

I start screaming. Then I wake up, sit straight up, and realize.......I'm dreaming.  

Written Oct. 31st 2007 by Richard L. Harrison

theres more at this address if your interested.
www.myspace.com/delay405
just find my blogs at the top right of my profile.

can someone tell me how to fit all this in one post when useing the pos3...it wont let me.
Back to top Go down
aceventurea
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
aceventurea

Post # : 184

PostSubject: Re: Poems Written By The Poster   Poems Written By The Poster EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:44 pm

ok here ya go.

when i get to heaven and your not there ill write your name on the golden chair
give the angels back their wings silver harps and golden strings
and just to prove my love to you ill go to hell to be with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poems Written By The Poster   Poems Written By The Poster Empty

Back to top Go down

Poems Written By The Poster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*  :: Rally Central :: Artist's Expression :: Poems/Songs-
Jump to: