[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alice in Wonderland

Go down 
+2
tuffmuff
prboi400
6 posters
AuthorMessage
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

Alice in Wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjMkNrX60mA

This one looks like it'll be good to watch in IMAX 3D.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:26 am

Yeah I've been excited about this one for a while. Have a little date to go see it tomorrow Smile 3D IMAX is a must!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:55 pm

My sisters went to go see it yesterday and they said it was the best 3D movie they've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:34 am

Yeah...my old lately has been wired up for this a min. How is it for Kids? Is it kid ready?

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:56 am

Movie was AMAZING!!! Few scary moments that might not be great for little kids but I think its ok...lots of kids in the theater.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:54 am

Quote :
Yeah...my old lately has been wired up for this a min. How is it for Kids? Is it kid ready?

Movie was AMAZING!!! Few scary moments that might not be great for little kids but I think its ok...lots of kids in the theater.

Alice in Wonderland Spock
WHAT MOVIE WERE YOU WATCHING MUFFY, LOL?!GetChaPopcornReady The movie was OKAY, not bad, but not great either. And I think the main reason why is because it WAS geared toward smaller kids, compared to Burton's usual fare. Mrs. Starks and I both said the same thing. If you have a munchkin or wifey that wants to see it, then it's a go, otherwise it's a good rent in couple of months. You probably just had one mushroom too many in the theater, baby.Full
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:44 am

Whatever. Lately your judgment is so off I can't take anything you say seriously.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:35 am

RAWRRRRR!!!!! and claws *schnick* RETRACT!

Mewowwww, sorry muff, i heard the same thing about it, at first was excited about it figuring it to be the usual twisted vision of TB that all of us have come to love, then started the reports, oh this isn't a kids movie, then oh wait, it is. So there went my drive to want to see it. and now i wait for DVD release which should be any day now.....
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:43 pm

LOL you fail too.... movie was great
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:37 pm

You can't take Rev's (PhoneyAlmighty) taste to movies seriously...

He has had 2 well known fails of recent. He first said Avatar was aight, nothing spectacular...then turned around and made bad judgment and went to the theaters and wasted his coin on "RepoMen". This was obvious a movie rental, your local bootleg man, or just wait for it to hit your premium channels flick. Two recent complete failures.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:47 pm

RepoMen??? and am a turn coat on avatar, hey what can i say it blew me away......yeah alice i think i'll watch it bootleg.....
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:10 pm

the darkness of the color just on the trailer tells me that it was a kids movie. since anymore almost every movie for me is a wait til it comes out on DVD this one is no different. and more like wait until it comes out on redbox when i got nothing better to do.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:01 am

Quote :
Whatever. Lately your judgment is so off I can't take anything you say seriously.

He has had 2 well known failsof recent. He first said Avatar was aight, nothing spectacular...then turned around and made bad judgment and went to the theaters and wasted his coin on "RepoMen". This was obvious a movie rental, your local bootleg man, or just wait for it to hit your premium channels flick. Two recent complete failures.
Alice in Wonderland Double_fail0
You hardheaded TEXUNS almost make it TOO easy for me to cancel you, LOL. I said the STORY for Avatar was nothing spectacular, it's just a James Cameron-ized Pocahontas / Dancing With Wolves / Last Samurai. Don't let the INCREDIBLE visuals overcompencate for an OKAY, PREDICTABLE story.
Read this for a good laugh, Movement!
http://www.thefunnyblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/avatar_pocahontas.jpg ROFL!

And like I posted on Facebook, I ONLY saw Repo Men because Mrs. Starks didn't want to see Shutter Island. She doesn't like thrillers, suspense or horror movies. Alice in Wonderland Coffee

It's fine you think the movie was great sweetie, but it's DEFINETELY Burton's tamest movie. And if you were scared at ANY point of this movie, you gotta give me the number to your 'shroom dealer, ASAP, LOL. It's no "scarier" than Charlie and the Chocolate Factory or a Nightmare Before Christmas. With the sex, violence and language they show on TV nowadays, this will be nothing for kids. Lately your period has been on, so I can't take anything you say 100% seriously. But you know I always love and forgive you, pumpkin t*ts. It\'s Ok
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:01 am

tony

none of those are little kids movie not under 7 at least..

"little kids be crying waking up say mommy BIG L is coming to get me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice in Wonderland   Alice in Wonderland Empty

Back to top Go down

Alice in Wonderland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*  :: Rally Central :: The Big Screen or The Flat Screen-
Jump to: