[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dylans PS blog post

Go down 
+5
JayGood
GenXGamer
Hells
tuffmuff
prboi400
9 posters
AuthorMessage
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

Dylans PS blog post Empty
PostSubject: Dylans PS blog post   Dylans PS blog post EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:29 pm

Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Dylans PS blog post   Dylans PS blog post EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:25 pm

Sweet! Finally some mention of the new game again. And another GGL tournament?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

PostSubject: Re: Dylans PS blog post   Dylans PS blog post EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:50 pm

If there's another Warhawk tournament, will we be participating? That would be sweet!
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: Dylans PS blog post   Dylans PS blog post EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:00 pm

Ya were not missing out the nex tourney.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Dylans PS blog post   Dylans PS blog post EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:15 pm

Better not miss out on it, and everyone should make sure your ggl is up to date...

Ok PR you're gonna have to go back onto ggl and make up the clan again because i couldn't find it when i checked my ggl account to make sure it was still up. sounds like they wanna move on the tourney because they are only giving everyone two weeks to buy it at the sale price, one can only assume that a tourney is shortly to follow to generate new interest in their next game.....
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Dylans PS blog post   Dylans PS blog post EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:26 am

I've never registered there so I'll make sure to do that.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Dylans PS blog post   Dylans PS blog post EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:43 am

We definitely will be participating this time around. And tell ole Almighty...there's his chance to get the game through PSN for $14bucks when you see him. Same price as the other games he's downloaded...bawahahahaha!

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Dylans PS blog post   Dylans PS blog post EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:39 am

LMAO.... noob Almighty...
Back to top Go down
HYiPE!
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
HYiPE!

Post # : 103

PostSubject: Re: Dylans PS blog post   Dylans PS blog post EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:06 pm

Hey guys...Just registered at GGL...sooooo, now what do i do?...how do i find everyone else, in the clan, on the site Question ...

Skaking pt.2~HYiPE!~Skaking pt.2
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Dylans PS blog post   Dylans PS blog post EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:57 pm

I'm not actually sure as I'm not at all familiar with the site. I don't know if Jay or PR already have the clan set up on there. I'm sure they'll post soon letting us know.
Back to top Go down
ckeithmcc
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
ckeithmcc

Post # : 46

PostSubject: Re: Dylans PS blog post   Dylans PS blog post EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:23 pm

a warhawk tourney.??.. & wtf is ggl?...
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: Dylans PS blog post   Dylans PS blog post EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:24 pm

Alright I made the team and ill be sending out invites here in a min.
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: Dylans PS blog post   Dylans PS blog post EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:31 pm

ckeithmcc wrote:
a warhawk tourney.??.. & wtf is ggl?...

http://www.ggl.com
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: Dylans PS blog post   Dylans PS blog post EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:32 pm

PR-_-USMC wrote:
Alright I made the team and ill be sending out invites here in a min.

Yeah I just saw it on there right now. I send you a friend request.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Dylans PS blog post   Dylans PS blog post EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:39 pm

I'm registered...I sent a invite to pr hells and lee...anyone else hit me up on there with a invite. Pr add me to the roster.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
Bouwser
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Bouwser

Post # : 173

PostSubject: Re: Dylans PS blog post   Dylans PS blog post EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:21 pm

This sound great let kick some ass!!!!!! I just reg and found our clan.

Work--Play--Game (Mvmt)Bouwser
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PostSubject: Re: Dylans PS blog post   Dylans PS blog post EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:55 am

Quote :
We definitely will be participating this time around. And tell ole Almighty...there's his chance to get the game through PSN for $14bucks when you see him. Same price as the other games he's downloaded...bawahahahaha!

Another GGL, you say?? Whorehawk for $15 and such?? I'm an extremly busy man, Jayson. But I'll schedule it into the BlackBerry to take a look at it, good show. Dylans PS blog post Coffee
Back to top Go down
ckeithmcc
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
ckeithmcc

Post # : 46

PostSubject: Re: Dylans PS blog post   Dylans PS blog post EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:57 am

put me down... i signed up wit ggl
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: Dylans PS blog post   Dylans PS blog post EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:39 pm

A theory about beta keys associated with the ggl tourney posted by Angerhaus Oh yeah? Interesting.

Quote :
Dear noobs,

So Dylan has announced that there is going to be an additional WH GGL tournament. Strange that he would do that for a game that has long since run its course. Stranger still when you consider that there won't be any obvious prize set involved because there is a zero percent chance that Incognito will be giving us another update for Warhawk, and they aren't going to pony up any money for a cash prize.

Some people have guessed that the reason is to drum up more players of WH, but a simple tournament won't do that for a game this old. So, let's look at what we know:

-Dylan has always worked under a cloud of mystery. He likes to be coy, and reveal things at the last possible moment. He's also been very receptive to the input of the WH community.

-Starhawk has been copywritten, and is almost certain to be a Warhawk-style game.

-There's a random tournament coming up soon. Only about a thousand, maybe two thousand, people will sign up for it.

So here we go, my theory is that everyone involved with the tournament will be given the code to be beta-testers for Starhawk. It makes sense when you consider the above three items. Most online games need a couple thousand people or more to test out the game and give feedback. You also have to consider that Dylan wants to make sure that the people that were so dedicated to WH will continue to do so for the next installment, and he's already been asking for ideas about clan support. It just makes sense that involvement with this tournament will yield some sort of attachment to Starhawk. Perhaps the eventual winners will receive free copies of the game too.

So, be sure that sign up, fools! And go get all of your old pals that use to play to sign up on a team so that they can be involved. Much like the previous tourney, I doubt that you have to actively participate in a game to get the participation prize so long as you're on a team that plays at least one game.

Love,
Anger
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: Dylans PS blog post   Dylans PS blog post EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:31 am

Sounds interesting but that's just what that dude thinks. You got a link for this?

I would like to see where Dylan says there WILL be another Warhawk GGL tournament.
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: Dylans PS blog post   Dylans PS blog post EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:10 am

Hells wrote:
Sounds interesting but that's just what that dude thinks. You got a link for this?

I would like to see where Dylan says there WILL be another Warhawk GGL tournament.

That theory makes sense to me heres a link to Dylans blog post http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/02/25/warhawk-on-psn-for-14-99-bwhaaa/
scroll down to the bottom to where it says warhawk tournament.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Dylans PS blog post   Dylans PS blog post EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:15 pm

Oooooo Oooooo, did i call it or what???? hells is correct it just doesn't have to be on ggl, there's gamebattles too, maybe the ggl thing waz wit Incognito and it would infringe on Proprietary claims against incog........they may have to chose or shop elsewhere and not only that but how many of you would pay to be entered into a tournament to get some special weapon for warhawk or even an upgraded one for the new game to come out??? There's allot of Warhawk fan and these lowered pricing ploys is jus to draw in new fans in anticipation for the release of the new game, lets face it Warhawk was the FIRST Cult HIT on the next gen i dare say it ultimately beat out Halo or any other series out there and was the first to test the waters as far as on line only gaming.....they really need to build on this momentum and are starting to stir the waters in anticipation of the new game release......come on people i got a good feeling about all this, maybe my skepticism was misplaced and we may see a release of this game by fall or even xmas......who knows....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylans PS blog post   Dylans PS blog post Empty

Back to top Go down

Dylans PS blog post
Page 1 of 1