[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aliens vs. Predator Demo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

Aliens vs. Predator Demo Empty
PostSubject: Aliens vs. Predator Demo   Aliens vs. Predator Demo EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:04 am

Ok i read several terrible reviews of this game until i saw the demo and thought i would try it myself. It's pretty fun to be honest either slinking around as a Alien, running upside down on the walls plenty of hiding places. And they even have the Predator Frisbee from the second movie with Danny Glover in LA.....and the Colonial Marines aren't complete cannon fodder and the Trophy moves are c'est magnifique'. I never realized how unfulfilled my life was until i ate into a Predator's face as his glowing blood filled my screen i knew i found a new favorite game. Cannot wait to get my hands on a predator and they have more than one variety to choose from in all catagories. I think they got that dog hybrid from 3 and that effed up one from AVP2 the Alien/Predator Hybrid and the super Predator that came here to kill it!!!, Ohh Rahhh
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Aliens vs. Predator Demo   Aliens vs. Predator Demo EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:28 am

When I first heard of the game I rolled my eyes but I played the demo with my brother this weekend and it is actually fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
manny2921
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
manny2921

Post # : 218

PostSubject: Re: Aliens vs. Predator Demo   Aliens vs. Predator Demo EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:41 pm

lol me and nick when't a few rounds. it was cool Cool
Back to top Go down
TX11
Civilian
TX11

Post # : 112

PostSubject: Re: Aliens vs. Predator Demo   Aliens vs. Predator Demo EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:37 pm

ill have to download the demo and check it out. I to read all the bad reviews and wasn't even going to give it a chance but after reading above i'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Aliens vs. Predator Demo   Aliens vs. Predator Demo EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:09 pm

the trophy kills r worth it however will pick it up when it's cheaper. alot of fun tho am really liking aliens and predators more, finally figuered how to fire the shoulder cannon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aliens vs. Predator Demo   Aliens vs. Predator Demo Empty

Back to top Go down

Aliens vs. Predator Demo
Page 1 of 1