[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warhawk Apartment -personal space.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

Warhawk Apartment -personal space. Empty
PostSubject: Warhawk Apartment -personal space.   Warhawk Apartment -personal space. EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:20 pm

Quote :
There’s always at least one event going on in PlayStation Home, no matter what day it is. But this week we ratchet it up about ten notches. In addition to our daily Featured Game parties, we’re bringing you an exclusive Valentine’s event (complete with tons of rewards), a special SingStar V-Day-themed shindig, a SOCOM virtual item giveaway in the PlayStation Home Theater (because there’s no better way to celebrate the release of the new SOCOM: Fire Team Bravo 3), Mardi Gras content (so you and your krewe can hit Central Plaza in style), and a super secret event taking place in the Central Plaza that you’ll simply have to experience firsthand to believe.

But before we dig deep into the details surrounding these incredible events, let’s first look at a new personal space crafted specifically for all of you loyal Eucadian and Chernovan troopers that gather with your clans in clubhouses throughout PlayStation Home. We heard you loud and clear when you told us that you wanted private Sand Tables from which to strategize and formulate a plan of attack when launching into the world of endless battles known as Warhawk. A testament to our mission to expand your favorite PS3 games by offering unique supplementary content in PlayStation Home, the Warhawk personal space delivers a dedicated environment that hosts not only the aforementioned Sand Table but also a full-on Warhawk-themed multiplayer mini-game, all while offering the perfect launch point for your next mission. See the video below for a fly-through of this excellent new personal space.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Apartment -personal space.   Warhawk Apartment -personal space. EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:49 pm

Oh damn
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Apartment -personal space.   Warhawk Apartment -personal space. EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:52 pm

Hella late...but I like that concept and idea. I was surprised and unaware folks had been requesting it.

Funny thing about it...not too long ago, me and B-Dub was saying on Home, wish we could dress our avatars up in WH clothing...looks like you can now. lol

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Apartment -personal space.   Warhawk Apartment -personal space. EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:11 pm

Wow... amazing that they're coming out with this so late in the game. Shows how large a Warhawk community there still is. Very cool. I should be on PSN tonight to sync my system and download some demos and games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Apartment -personal space.   Warhawk Apartment -personal space. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:43 pm

Yeah, but does it come in "Chernovan", hmmm???
Back to top Go down
manny2921
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
manny2921

Post # : 218

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Apartment -personal space.   Warhawk Apartment -personal space. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:29 pm

yes sir look at vid
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Apartment -personal space.   Warhawk Apartment -personal space. EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:14 pm

Ok rewatched it and i must say that it gives me alot of hope about STARHAWK, not only was manny right about the chernovan side of it but did anyone else wonder about the Hanger at the intro? it had spaces for jeeps and tanks one can assume, and the types of Planes that were being shot down??? warhawks were easy to figure out but also saw what looked to be A-10 Warhogs: maybe a new type of bomber perhaps? This speculation makes me particularly excited because i got warhawk originally cause i thought it to be a flying game, was pleased with the game none the less, but always felt it lacking diversity for air superiority, maybe it was just me, and lastly you guys have played long enough to tell a cinematic shot from an in game video and the hanger looked like actual game play graphics, I'm just sayin', gives me hope for the newer version cause from that video alone it confirms alot of what we've been speculating, why go through so much effort for an apartment home space as far as strategies and tactics go and from appearances getting larger in scale because to have a home base so mobile that's solely for Offensive purposes to invade other lands? Sounds like fun to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Apartment -personal space.   Warhawk Apartment -personal space. Empty

Back to top Go down

Warhawk Apartment -personal space.
Page 1 of 1