[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playstation Move Controller

Go down 
+2
JayGood
tuffmuff
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

Playstation Move Controller Empty
PostSubject: Playstation Move Controller   Playstation Move Controller EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:42 am

What do yall think of this new controller??? (see later posts for more up-to-date information etc)

"Entertainment's tentatively named 'PlayStation Arc' controller, the wand-like motion-sensing game controller due for release later this year, should have a host of custom built games to support the technology.

The PS3 developer has now confirmed that the controller will support at least 10 games before the year is out, with early rumours suggesting that an Eye-Pet-type game could be one of them.

"We will continue to work to have a comprehensive portfolio of attractive and innovative games for the Motion Controller, not only from SCE Worldwide Studios but also from the third party developers and publishers, whom we have been working closely with, " said Sony Computer Entertainment CEO Kazuo Hirai in a press release earlier this week.

Microsoft will launch a rival peripheral later this year. Project Natal will enables users to control and interact with the Xbox 360 without the need to touch a game controller through AI user interface using gestures, spoken commands, or presented objects and images. Let the battle commence!"

Playstation Move Controller Ps3-arc-motion-controller-release-date-delayed

Playstation Move Controller Sony-ps3-arc-motion-controller

Last edited by tuffmuff on Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated information and name)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Controller   Playstation Move Controller EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:25 pm

I'll pass...I never do good with additional accessories like this. I remember when I was a kid I got the NES Advantage...the big joy pad with a stick...it was a NES DISAdvantage. It's like once you get accustomed to the traditional controller, anything else feels abnormal.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Controller   Playstation Move Controller EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:02 am

I'm not a big fan either of this type of thing. I am curious to see what kind of games it will work with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
Bouwser
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Bouwser

Post # : 173

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Controller   Playstation Move Controller EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:19 am

Is this along the lines of the Wii? Games for working out or someting like that?? Just bought my wife a Wii she loves it. The Wii cut me alot of slack on the Ps3. She asked and it was a easy buy. If that the route sony going that might be tuff market to crack??

Work--Play--Game (Mvmt)Bouwser
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Controller   Playstation Move Controller EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:16 am

The E3 demo was alright. It didn't make me want to buy it though. Just a nice gimmick.