[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Army of Two 40th Day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TX11
Civilian
TX11

Post # : 112

Army of Two 40th Day Empty
PostSubject: Army of Two 40th Day   Army of Two 40th Day EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:36 pm

I recently pick this up and it is insane the co op is nuts. I was curios as to if anyone else had this or was planning on getting this and if any was interested in some co op.

Army of Two 40th Day Army-of-Two-The-40th-Day-game-cover

Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two 40th Day   Army of Two 40th Day EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:41 pm

I've heard it was good.

I heard they have a thing where you get to choose to do good things or bad. And you get a trophy I think for doing all the good things, and then if you go through it again you get a trophy for doing all the bad things.

Also heard that you get a trophy for killing 12 Cat toys or something.

Might get it Razz
Back to top Go down
TX11
Civilian
TX11

Post # : 112

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two 40th Day   Army of Two 40th Day EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:49 pm

yes they do have choices between good and bad which will pay more $ On my first mission i had to work with this guy and then the order come down to kill him the game gave me a choice between killing him and not. When i tryed to kill him (needed $ for guns) he fought back and ripped my primary weapon away and my partners grenades as he fell off the cliff to his death. The game had random consequences for your actions and your partners. The gun customization is insane to say the least. And yes their is a trophy for killing CATS. That is all the trophy says. I don't know if it is toys or cats. i have yet to find any in game. Better yet it is 3rd person.
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two 40th Day   Army of Two 40th Day EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:55 pm

Yeah I heard about that. The Cats are toy cats that like wave. The first few are easy then like the last 4 or 5 are hidden far away from where your able to walk. Hopefully I can get the game and try it out. I liked the first one and want to play this one as well.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two 40th Day   Army of Two 40th Day EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:23 pm

I will be getting this. I just don't know when. I'm also going to lock this thread and merge the posts here with the other thread that was already started. Smile

edit: can't move posts... will reopen this one and lock the other. sorry for any confusion

edit #2: i copied the trailer etc from the original post and added it to your first post TX
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two 40th Day   Army of Two 40th Day EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:25 pm

I just got this game and would love to co-op if anyone has it or is getting it. TX did you still have it??
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two 40th Day   Army of Two 40th Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Army of Two 40th Day
Page 1 of 1