[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My sincere apologies

Go down 
+4
GeneraLee27
prboi400
tuffmuff
trailside13
8 posters
AuthorMessage
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

My sincere apologies Empty
PostSubject: My sincere apologies   My sincere apologies EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:10 am

Hey everyone. I know it has been a long time since I last posted on here. And I'm sorry for that.

I am also sorry for leaving Mvmt, I was having a lot of problems at school and with my family. I was being stupid and left the clan for a reason that I shouldn't of left for. I enjoyed playing with you all. You are indeed the best clan out there. I'm not here to ask to join the clan. I just want to start over and be friends with all of you again as a ally. the [,=,e] tag that I have is a turtle it's not a clan with any people it's just me.

Once again I'm sorry and I loved all of you and still do.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: My sincere apologies   My sincere apologies EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:40 am

I enjoyed playing with you tonight Trail and hope things are going better for you at school and at home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: My sincere apologies   My sincere apologies EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:43 am

LOL a turtle. Its kool man your still kool still got love 4 ya keep ya head up.
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: My sincere apologies   My sincere apologies EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:53 am

lol, yeah I rather like turtles atm. I go through phases. Anyways thanks for understanding. I'm doing better and shouldn't be as much of a problem. I also had fun playing with you Mvmt. It brought back a lot of memories.
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: My sincere apologies   My sincere apologies EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Good expressing yesterday.
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: My sincere apologies   My sincere apologies EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:39 pm

Yeps always good to bring back the old Pony Express for a bit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PostSubject: Re: My sincere apologies   My sincere apologies EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:43 am

Good ol' Failside returns. Hey, keep your head up and stay positive, man. A new year is always a fresh start.
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: My sincere apologies   My sincere apologies EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:54 am

Thanks, TonyPony. It's been a long time since I've seen you. Always good to hear from the Gaming God. Been keeping it positive and a late Happy New Year to all of Mvmt.

Last edited by trailside13 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar problem :c)
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: My sincere apologies   My sincere apologies EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:57 am

trailside13 wrote:
Thanks, TonyPony. It's been a long time since I've seen you. Always good to hear from the Gaming God. Been keeping it positive and a late Happy New Year to all of Mvmt.

OMG please don't refer to him as any sort of God. His head is already the size of Texas. His gaming skills are average at best. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: My sincere apologies   My sincere apologies EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:30 am

damn!!!!

you enjoy castration doncha?
Back to top Go down
aceventurea
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
aceventurea

Post # : 184

PostSubject: Re: My sincere apologies   My sincere apologies EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 5:23 pm

hey trail glad to hear you doing better and it was good to play with you again (except when you snipe me) lol keep a positive attitude and keep doing what ya doing as far as you leaving we all make mistakes and i can only speak for myself instead of leaving you should have asked for advise alot of us are older and might be able to offer some insight into what your going through as far as you coming back the only thing i could say is talk to jay i know when i look up themvmt.net its says more than just a clan i always say were family and like all family we as induvisuals(prolly mis spelled)are going to make mistakes i know i have and ive thought of leaving the clan because i feel im not good enough to be part of what the mvmt is as as far as w/h goes (skills) but the mvmt as a whole should be better than that the mvmt should have a kind heart and know that people are going to make mistake i guess what im trying to say is we make mistakes other family members make mistakes but do you disowne a family member for a mistake i would think not you forgive you may not forget but you do forgive and speaking for myself trail i forgive you man sorry so long winded but i have to sometimes say what i think l8er
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: My sincere apologies   My sincere apologies EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:26 pm

Yeah leaving Mvmt was a mistake.. You don't know how bad I felt after I did it. Yeah your right about talking to you all instead, you all have had more experience in life then I do. I was just letting a problem that I have get in the way of what made me happy. But I guess it lets you learn from your mistakes and I won't let it happen again.
Back to top Go down
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

Post # : 239

PostSubject: Re: My sincere apologies   My sincere apologies EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:13 am

Live and learn trail. Keep your head on a swivel. Stay low. Best advice for life.

Standing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My sincere apologies   My sincere apologies Empty

Back to top Go down

My sincere apologies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*  :: Rally Central :: The Barracks-
Jump to: