[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dante's Inferno

Go down 
+6
Hells
TonyAlmighty
GenXGamer
GeneraLee27
JayGood
tuffmuff
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

Dante's Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:33 pm

Tony was telling me about this game the other night. I checked out the trailers and it looks amazing. I'll post the video here for yall to check out.

Has anyone read the poem? I believe the game is based off the first part of Dante's epic poem Divine Comedy. Inferno is the first part of the poem and is a concept of Hell. Its actually really good if you like old medieval poetry.

Anyway here's the trailer:

Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

Dante's Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:37 pm

Wow....

Definitely not a kids game. Lol...I tripped out when I saw nothing but boobies swaying.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

Dante's Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:38 pm

your late tuff
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Dante's Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:37 pm

Jay said boobies LOL

Lee shut up and quit being so negative. No one else took the time to post about it. I may be late but at least I SHARED.

So boo on you tongue
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Dante's Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:28 pm

You love my negativity
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Dante's Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:49 pm

Suspect do not
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

Dante's Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:34 pm

LOL muffy you shouldn't be upset now, you play alot so you hardly get bored enough to look too much into the future, Lee's only correct that this has been such an anticipated game that i lost interest in it a few months ago...... you know got tired of reading about it and all and if i am not mistaken it actually references the whole poem, like i said if i am not mistaken that is...
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Dante's Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:32 am

Lee just likes to aggravate me. Twisted Evil

I seriously knew nothing about it LOL
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

Dante's Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:47 am

They had some videos on PSN (ya'll gotta start paying more attention to new content in the store every Thurs Neutral ) I saw the footage and was blown away, this looks like it could give GOW III a serious run for it's money. My girl read the book and says it's crazy.

Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Dante's Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:32 pm

oh yeah, way crazy, bro. basically it's about a man who sells his soul to the devil and then descends into hell and describes the different levels of hell there are. You know punishment fitting the crime and what not, different sins different punishments, very roman catholic oriented in the since that it was written in the renaissance era, which drew alot of inspiration from the church. see not only great art but great literature came from that time as well....
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

Dante's Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:30 pm

The entire first level of Visceral Games' Dante's Inferno will be playable soon on PlayStation Network.  Published by EA, Dante's Inferno features Dante Alighieri battling his way through the Nine Circles of Hell.  The hotly anticipated beat-em-up gets a demo as early as next Thursday for PSN users (12/10).

The first level of Dante's Inferno is the Gates of Hell.  As Dante, you're looking for your lost love Beatrice.  At the end of the level, you'll battle Death.  The full version of the game will feature all Nine Circles of Hell, including Lust (earlier videos detail this level).

Based on what we've seen so far of the game, Dante's Inferno will play a lot like the God of War series. Dante's Inferno should whet your appetite for God of War III, which is still a ways off. Visceral Games plans to release Dante's Inferno on February 9 of next year.  There will be a version of the game made for the PSP, but no demo for the PSP version will be made available.  Dante's Inferno is certain to be rated M for Mature.

I can't freakin wait. This is thee game I've been waiting for since I heard about it last year. Teabag
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Dante's Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:06 pm

Yeah I am super excited about it. Can't wait for that demo next week. Good find Hells.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Dante's Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:49 am

OMG!!! Good looking out Hell's on the Demo, again had no clue. And ty Muff for reigniting my interest in this game. I didn't think they could pull it off, however, WOW. WOW.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Dante's Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:10 pm

Dante's Inferno Morgan_freeman_99
The Almighty One has forseen a demo in the near future my children... Neutral
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Dante's Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:35 pm

I've gotta read the poem in a week or so. Seems like a cool story. And I would hop on the PSN store real quick.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Dante's Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:36 pm

This game is BAD ASS. You all gotta DL the demo and check it out. Its insane.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Dante's Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:06 am

One word, YO!!! This game is crazy!! Definetly competition for GOW, just experience it for yourself!
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Dante's Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:54 am

Comes out today! Anyone else getting it?
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Dante's Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:50 pm

I'll be getting it. I just wait about a week after release date to get it cheaper.
Back to top Go down
TX11
Civilian
TX11

Post # : 112

Dante's Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:32 pm

I read in game informer that waiting for GOW is a much better idea then buying this. The article stated that inferno feels and looks like a ps2 GOW game. It also stated that compared to GOW, Inferno does not even come closes. I really liked the demo but would prefer to hear more about the game before i buy. Let me know how it is?
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Dante's Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:41 pm

Going to hell is enough for me to want this game. LOL
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Dante's Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:53 pm

I have it and will be playing it tonight. I'll write up my impressions after I've played it a while. I loved the demo. I will also be purchasing GOW3.... love the hack-n-slash style... And come on... its based off poetry... that is amazing

Bonus - the preorder came with a figurine... not too interesting... but it also came with some free DLC that's dropping in March and it came with digital copies of the poem. Sweet!
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Dante's Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:57 pm

Ok 10/10 hands down.

Storyline = amazing
Controls = amazing
Graphics = amazing
Boss Fights = amazing

Better than the demo. Better that the GOW3 demo. Better than Darksiders.

Must buy...or at least rent Smile
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Dante's Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:19 am

I liked the DI demo more than the GOW3 demo. Thanks for your input. I'll definitely be buying this.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

Dante's Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:52 am

I saw this in Gamestop today...I have to admit...I was impressed. That GOW3 looked tight too...

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
Sponsored content

Dante's Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Inferno   Dante's Inferno Empty

Back to top Go down

Dante's Inferno
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*  :: Rally Central :: The Game Zone-
Jump to: