[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragonball Z: Raging Blast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

Dragonball Z: Raging Blast Empty
PostSubject: Dragonball Z: Raging Blast   Dragonball Z: Raging Blast EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:42 pm

Ok in case ya'll were wondering my hi-def tv lamp popped on sunday, so now you know why i am back with such ferocity. not to continue with preview, this should be dropping the 10th of Nov. and to be honest i think i'm actually looking forward to it. Have always been a fan of the anime series and went an incredibly long time without a worthy game to play out the fantasy so to speak. then they finally made it for the ps2 and have been slowly but surely making it better year after year. for the most part, they have had some set backs with the direction in which they took the series and however disappointing last years burst limit was it was a next gen step in the right direction. and this looks promising enough due to the scale, graphics, and character selection this year's model is providing. Just throwing this out there to see if anyone would care to play when it drops, i mean anyone else besides me. oh yeah, by the way, if you are a fan there's supposed to be super saiyan 3 Broly. was hooked when i saw it for myself.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75478
Back to top Go down

Dragonball Z: Raging Blast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*  :: Rally Central :: The Game Zone-
Jump to: