[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Papa John's Pizza on PSN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

Papa John's Pizza on PSN Empty
PostSubject: Papa John's Pizza on PSN   Papa John's Pizza on PSN EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:28 am

I just got an email from PSN saying I can order Papa John's Pizza from the web browser. That's some crazy shit.

Sooner or later I think my PS3 might start working for me... cleaning my house...

Man... what can't it do????
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

Papa John's Pizza on PSN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papa John's Pizza on PSN   Papa John's Pizza on PSN EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:30 pm

Yeah, I've been using their website for the last year or so, it's quick and convenient. It's better than talking to some snot-nosed punk like Gunna or Lee and having to repeat yourself three times and they STILL mess your order up! They have a mobile site too, so you can order on your phone, there's even an app for my BlackBerry.
^
Um, the PS3 can't blow you, but I heard from a Sony rep that they're working on it. So we should expect a get that in a firmware update for the PS5, in 2020 or so.
Back to top Go down

Papa John's Pizza on PSN
Page 1 of 1