[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Texting while driving.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

Texting while driving. Empty
PostSubject: Texting while driving.   Texting while driving. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:36 pm

I know i'm not in the clan but I'm still gonna post for you guys.

I'm one of those ppl that do believe in save driving. And hopefully this video gets throught to ppl, I don't know if any of you have watched this, but if you can send this to someone who might not of seen it.

I also am glad that they made a law making it where teens can't text while driving and adults can't text in a school zone.
Back to top Go down
FoXx046
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
FoXx046

Post # : 86

PostSubject: Re: Texting while driving.   Texting while driving. EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:05 pm

its a pretty good video showing the dangers of driving while texting but it was a little over dramatic with the screaming.
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: Texting while driving.   Texting while driving. EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:09 pm

True, but that's how some ppl would act. The thing that gets me is that it really happened and a infant died, and the child lost both parents.
Back to top Go down
FoXx046
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
FoXx046

Post # : 86

PostSubject: Re: Texting while driving.   Texting while driving. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:50 pm

...that video isnt real
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: Texting while driving.   Texting while driving. EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:20 am

Yeah I know it isn't it's a PSA. It's a video that is remaking that something that actually happpened. It happened in Britian but i don't remember when.
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: Texting while driving.   Texting while driving. EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:27 am

We also had one of these that remade a car accident at our school last year. But it was about alchohol being involved. It lasted about a hour and a half then they shortened it to a video. The girl driving killed one of her friends, and the other 2 in the other car died on the way to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Texting while driving.   Texting while driving. EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:35 am

Is this the after school special??
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: Texting while driving.   Texting while driving. EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:58 pm

nsh it happened during school. They was showing how bad drinking and driving could be so they took something that happened in real life and turned it to like what this video is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texting while driving.   Texting while driving. Empty

Back to top Go down

Texting while driving.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*  :: Rally Central :: YOU-tube it-
Jump to: