[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Single Player Aye???...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

Single Player Aye???... Empty
PostSubject: Single Player Aye???...   Single Player Aye???... EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:33 am

Starhawk to include single-player mode?

Quote :
Back in March, Kotaku revealed that LightBox Interactive Studio was developing Starhawk, a follow-up to Warhawk. The rumor was given further credence when Sony trademarked the title “Starhawk” in April.

LightBox Interactive Studio is made up for former members of Incognito Entertainment. Before leaving, they developed and supported Warhawk for the Playstation 3. The exclusive title originally came with a single-player mode but that part of the game was later scrapped during development.

For Starhawk, however, LightBox Interactive Studio is planning a single-player mode, at least according to their job listings. The development team listed one of the following job responsibilities for a Tech Game Designer:

“Implementing mission logic and game rules, also in Lua, in both single- and multi-player environments.”

LightBox Interactive Studio also mentioned single-player on their job listing for Game Designer:

“Designing and implementing highly-replayable single- and multi-player levels that support a variety of gameplay approaches.”

No words yet on when whatever LightBox Interactive Studio is developing will be revealed to the public. However, the development team recently moved into their new studio and is ramping up production

http://www.examiner.com/x-6894-SF-Console-Game-Examiner~y2009m8d31-Starhawk-to-include-singleplayer-mode

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

PostSubject: Re: Single Player Aye???...   Single Player Aye???... EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:30 pm

Whatever the game plays or looks like, I hope they use the same engine as Warhawk. Warhawk is the best 3rd person game I've ever played.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Single Player Aye???...   Single Player Aye???... EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:43 pm

One thing I hope they implement, which seems possible, since there may be a single mode...is bots, which Fat Princess uses. No matter what the max is for a server, a bot (computer controlled character) will play and take up a spot, until a real user enters the server. If they can implement this, this will eliminate, stacking, stat padders, and uneven teams.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: Single Player Aye???...   Single Player Aye???... EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:57 pm

yeah i recently heard something about that jay.....the bots that is...

at first i didnt like that there wasnt a story mode for warhawk but that didnt take long to get over. as long as the online is alot like warhawk is now i am down for sure. not that im not sold already on a second warhawk...lol
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

PostSubject: Re: Single Player Aye???...   Single Player Aye???... EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:14 am

I think we'll be lucky if we see anything about this game by the holiday season of 2010.
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: Single Player Aye???...   Single Player Aye???... EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:29 pm

i think that you are about right hells........ Sad
Back to top Go down
Bouwser
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Bouwser

Post # : 173

PostSubject: Re: Single Player Aye???...   Single Player Aye???... EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:18 pm

I hope it is good, it gone to be hard to top WARHAWK.

Work--Play--Game (Mvmt)Bouwser
Back to top Go down
WickedSon07
Civilian
WickedSon07

Post # : 54

PostSubject: Re: Single Player Aye???...   Single Player Aye???... EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:34 pm

Can't wait for this game to come out.. yeaaaaah! Body Roc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Single Player Aye???...   Single Player Aye???... Empty

Back to top Go down

Single Player Aye???...
Page 1 of 1