[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well done...Bron Bron.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

Well done...Bron Bron. Empty
PostSubject: Well done...Bron Bron.   Well done...Bron Bron. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:22 am

Quote :

Detroiter Jordan Crawford dunks on LeBron James

BY STEVE SCHRADER • FREE PRESS SPORTS WRITER • July 8, 2009

triggerAd(1,PaginationPage,2);

“It’s for real,” Jordan Crawford said Wednesday in a telephone interview.

The Xavier guard — who attended Detroit Communication Media Arts — put down a two-handed jam over LeBron James in a pickup game Monday night at James’ Skills Academy in Akron, Ohio.

Crawford wasn’t surprised — “Nah, I’ve done it before” — but James apparently was: “Yeah, I think he was. That’s probably why I got it off on him, because he didn’t think I was going to dunk him.”

And James’ reaction? “I don’t think he really had a reaction,” Crawford said. “I wasn’t too concerned about his reaction.”

Well, one witness said James’ reaction was to call over a Nike guy, who coincidentally went around collecting tapes from anybody who might have recorded the play — which only fanned the Internet flames.

“He just said, ‘We have to take your tape,' " freelancer Ryan Miller told CBSsports.com. “They took it from other guys, too.”

Really? With all the tapes that end up on the Web, these guys just handed over theirs? Maybe people like Paris Hilton should have Nike handle their tape security, too.

Anyway, Crawford said he didn’t know what was going on after the dunk.

“I don’t know anything about it,” he said. “Somebody else told me about that.”

Since Lebron quickly demanded for the tape to be confiscated by Nike Execs, and he didn't want the world to witness him being human...this is probably what it resembled below.

Well done...Bron Bron. 118742

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: Well done...Bron Bron.   Well done...Bron Bron. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:42 am

LMAO
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: Well done...Bron Bron.   Well done...Bron Bron. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:19 am

NAH LEBRON GOT DUNKD ON! Shocked
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Well done...Bron Bron.   Well done...Bron Bron. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:12 am

LMAO good stuff
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Well done...Bron Bron.   Well done...Bron Bron. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:49 am

prboi400 wrote:
NAH LEBRON GOT DUNKD ON! Shocked

By a dude that's a sophmore in College...2 handed jam too. Now everyone's upset b/c he demanded Nike to take all tapes. Now people are just discussing it as if it was a Legend, b/c there's no way to actually see the footage. I don't think they anticipated the reaction that's been received though...he would've done better by not saying anything at all. Now this dude has gotten all types of attention.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well done...Bron Bron.   Well done...Bron Bron. Empty

Back to top Go down

Well done...Bron Bron.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*  :: Rally Central :: The Sports-Center-
Jump to: