Go down 
AuthorMessage
chrynus23
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt

Post # : 11

PostSubject: N A Z I Z O M B I E S ! ! ! !   Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:54 pm

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if any of you guys had Call of Duty world at war. The sub game nazi zombie mode is a ton of fun and a few guys we play with are always looking for good players to play.

It basically a survival round were you gotta take down waves of zombies untill u eventually get overwhelmed. Teamwork and communication is a must, and its a lot of fun. Cherry can testify to this cause we had a lot of fun playin. If you have the game and we r on a off nite with the mvmt, let me know.

I also think it might be a good game in general to play as a clan because it forces you to use use tactics and communication.

Just my thoughts....let me know what you think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trailside13
Civilian

Post # : 819

PostSubject: Re: N A Z I Z O M B I E S ! ! ! !   Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:09 pm

hmmm I never have been a CoD, fan. And probably never will be. but i'll give them credit they come up with some creative stuff for that game. If I ever did get the game the zombies would be the only thing I would play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: N A Z I Z O M B I E S ! ! ! !   Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:40 pm

Hairy has this, and I know Deceptuhkon is always playing it...Lionofjuda too. There's quite afew folks I see always playing this. You know how I am with FPS...ineffective at all. Neutral

~Goodz~

tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: N A Z I Z O M B I E S ! ! ! !   Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:43 pm

I played this for the first time this weekend at my Mom's house with all my cousins and it was a blast.

I, of course, was freaking out during the whole thing because every time you turn around a zombie is there and its freaky as hell.

It's a great game though. I almost want to the but COD just to get it but you have to beat them game and I don't want to have to do that. So Boo....

its fun though

PostSubject: Re: N A Z I Z O M B I E S ! ! ! !   

Back to top Go down

N A Z I Z O M B I E S ! ! ! !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*  :: Rally Central :: The Game Zone-
Jump to: