[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beasting The PSU Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomster911
Recruit
Tomster911

Post # : 1

Beasting The PSU Forum Empty
PostSubject: Beasting The PSU Forum   Beasting The PSU Forum EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:43 pm

Hey, I just read your post on PSU about "The Best Player". Probably one of the best posts I'd read in a long time.

To make this warhawk related, are you still running your server every day, or are there specific dates and times that it is up. Because I'm going to be getting back into playing a week or so, and I'm going to be only playing DM and TDM and DFs
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

Beasting The PSU Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beasting The PSU Forum   Beasting The PSU Forum EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:59 am

Sup Tomster....

Long time no see buddy. This week has been kinda busy for me, due to work. Typically Warfare,TX is up on M,W,F. But I've scaled it down a lil more just for the family needs. For the most part you can catch it up on Mondays, or any day outside of Tues/Thurs if not too many members are online. Weds we try to join other servers as a family...to make our presence known. When we do have servers up outside of Warfare, like Mvmt:Miltlitary_Minded or Mvmt Vs All some join, but for the most part...I feel we don't get the traffic we should. So with that being said....if they (the community) don't want to come to us.... We will come to them...in numbers. I guess it can be viewed as getting to know The Mvmt...along with advertising what we're about. Maybe, and hopefully...this can cause an awareness, and bring in talent to keep us moving and growing and getting our game better...in all aspects.

We may not be viewed as an "elite clan", that's fine...but people will have an understanding about us. We're here...we're not going anywhere...and we will be to a server near you, win or loose and in the name of fun. If they aren't running those servers correctly and fairly...then the construction/purposes of those servers will be exploited by our numbers. We don't have a problem mixing it up and playing against our selves...but if stacking is going on, it will be made visible. Make sure you're deep on your side...or resort to kicking and banning us from the servers. This is my focus right now as for The Warhawk faction of The Movement Online Gaming Network*. Whenever I have Warfare up, and you're online...I'll be sure to hit you up. But for the rest of the community...keep thinking this is a moderate and mid tier "clan"...we will be there to see you soon, in yours.

Unlike most clans in the Warhawk community, this is The Movement and a new era of gamers...it's more than just a clan.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net

Beasting The PSU Forum
Page 1 of 1