[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warhawks top 10 ground beasts.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

Warhawks top 10 ground beasts. Empty
PostSubject: Warhawks top 10 ground beasts.   Warhawks top 10 ground beasts. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:17 am

http://gamebattles.com/forums/t/The-Official-Ground-Beasts-2112138

I personally think Jay should be there cause I've vsed alot of these ppl and Jay I have a harder time against Jay then these ppl. gold_snow has proved to me though that he should be there.. kicked my butt in a 1v1 no scoping match.. Only thing I didn't like in that match though gold was when I had no sniper rifle you would continue to snipe me.. if you try that against monkey he'll get angry and start using all the weps knowing him. Suspect
Back to top Go down
gold_snow
~Shameless Quitter~
~Shameless Quitter~
gold_snow

Post # : 8

PostSubject: Re: Warhawks top 10 ground beasts.   Warhawks top 10 ground beasts. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:10 am

sry dude, but u could of done the same 2 me. wel hav a rematch with set rules 2 make it fare and if mb3 doesnt like it he can kiss my but.
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: Warhawks top 10 ground beasts.   Warhawks top 10 ground beasts. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:03 am

Ya those are just the known players on gamebattles they missed alot of ppl just because they dont gb. I voted for snow twice usin my other account.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Warhawks top 10 ground beasts.   Warhawks top 10 ground beasts. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:46 pm

Not the infamous "Ground Beasts" thread of gbs.com lol....here we go again.

Honestly...I rather not be on lists like this, there's already enough head hunters as it is, that try to come and prove their nut size. But those list typically are who you play with the most, or have played against.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
gold_snow
~Shameless Quitter~
~Shameless Quitter~
gold_snow

Post # : 8

PostSubject: Re: Warhawks top 10 ground beasts.   Warhawks top 10 ground beasts. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:31 pm

yea thats true. i played Supa alot so he know's me but not alot of other good players like prboi400 salute
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: Warhawks top 10 ground beasts.   Warhawks top 10 ground beasts. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 5:41 pm

I rather not be on that list either it brings to much drama and bullshit
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

PostSubject: Re: Warhawks top 10 ground beasts.   Warhawks top 10 ground beasts. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:44 am

yeah i've seen every single one of those ppl except for that johnnyphantom guy, i've never actually seen or heard of him
Back to top Go down
hacknslash5
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
hacknslash5

Post # : 190

PostSubject: Re: Warhawks top 10 ground beasts.   Warhawks top 10 ground beasts. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:12 am

ha ha ha....cherryglad just got raped by me in the mvmt game on dm island outpost a lil while ago. monkeyboi is gay and kicks ppl who woop that ass but ive seen him do some damage a few times. gold_snow?? who?
lol jk i voted for you. the rest suck.....plain and simple. i challenge supa to a knives and nades only so i could get on the list but i doubt hell except.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhawks top 10 ground beasts.   Warhawks top 10 ground beasts. Empty

Back to top Go down

Warhawks top 10 ground beasts.
Page 1 of 1