[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing! Empty
PostSubject: PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing!   PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:35 pm

Ya'll lads should try some of the PlayStation Network Games, the demos are up for most of them. They're a GREAT alternative from normal disc games and they're cheap. I have all the good ones and rate them as follows:

Super Stardust HD $8.99 9.5/10 - a DOPE remake of the old school shooter with custom soundtracks, two booster packs, multiplayer and trophy support. (*Me and MJ are the only people I know with trophies so far, we both used this one to start out. He's almost a Level 3 and I'm one trophy away from a Level 2, step your trophy game up, my dude!)

PixelJunk Monsters $7.99 9.5/10 - a HIGHLY addicitive strategy, tower building game, if you like Tetris or The Lemmings, you'll love this one. A booster pack, PSP remote play and and an upcoming trophy support patch.

PixelJunk Eden $8.99 9/10 - a very unique 2D platformer w/ multiplayer, trophy support, PSP remote play and online video upload to your HDD or YouTube. Control an organism and try to reach the top of the biosphere.

Echochrome $8.99 9/10 - an optical illusion puzzle game that REALLY tests your intelligence and levels of perception on the fly. PSP remote play and you can create your own levels for yourself and others to play. If you know your art, this is more a less a playable game of Escher's Impossible Staircase painting.

Calling All Cars $4.99 8/10 - cartoon car combat, your the cops and you gotta catch the crooks with multiplayer. Kinda like bumper cars and Twisted Metal mixed with Looney Toons.

flOw $8.99 8/10 - control an organism using the SIXAXIS through a biosphere. Eat and merge with other organisms, a very basic cool little game. A booster pack, PSP remote play and multiplayer.

PAIN $7.99 7/10 - if you like Jackass, you'll like this game. Get a guy, put him on a catapult and fire him into buildings, mimes and monkeys! Mindless, semi-adult humor with Custom soundtracks, downloadable characters (a drunk Santa Claus, his whore elf, a midget pirate, etc.) an upcoming booster pack and trophy support patch.

High Velocity Bowling $4.99 7/10 - use the SIXAXIS to throw the ball, controls are a little awkward at first, but a fun little game when you get used to it. Downloadable characters, custom soundtracks and multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing!   PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 3:33 pm

I have calling all Cars. I thought about the High Velocity Bowling...that and Pain..but it seems like they're both running you into the grown with numerous add-ons.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing!   PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:08 am

I played the Super Stardust demo and it is awesome! cherry
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing!   PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 9:43 am

Good, both games just had regular maintenence patches, the last one with PAIN added the custom soundtracks.

Get the game Lee, it's dope, I throw on System of a Down and the Deftones and it's bananas.
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing!   PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:32 pm

I still gotta get soul cal.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing!   PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:44 pm

...and get your ass handed to you on a platter!
PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing! Ass-handed-gop
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing!   PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 4:47 pm

^^^ This dude here.... u aint no gamer "almighty"...

PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing! 07gamer-600

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing!   PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing! EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 6:06 pm

Just bought Bionic Commando Rearmed. It's downloadin now. cherry
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing!   PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing! EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 7:04 pm

Bionic Commando is awesome. I finally bought Super Stardust and plan on getting Street Fighter Alpha. cherry
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing!   PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:09 am

I got Bionic Commando and it's clean and I copped SF Alpha for shits and giggles. Ratchet & Clank is next, plus theres gonna be patches for PAIN, PJ Eden and PJ Monsters!

You know, you have potential Lee. Eat your vegetables, drink your milk and you MIGHT be a God Gamer like me one day. farao But you gotta be willing to get your fucking hands dirty and develop a heartless killer instinct! I busted my ass everyday and worked harder than everyone else to be this cold, you dig. Keep it up, lad...
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing!   PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:01 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
I got Bionic Commando and it's clean and I copped SF Alpha for shits and giggles. Ratchet & Clank is next, plus theres gonna be patches for PAIN, PJ Eden and PJ Monsters!

You know, you have potential Lee. Eat your vegetables, drink your milk and you MIGHT be a God Gamer like me one day. farao But you gotta be willing to get your fucking hands dirty and develop a heartless killer instinct! I busted my ass everyday and worked harder than everyone else to be this cold, you dig. Keep it up, lad...

PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing! Cuzzi0801

"Gettem outta here...."

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing!   PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:43 pm

I'm trying to save our youth and give these young punks some direction and a proper role model to look up to. You want Lee to come through looking like THIS?!

PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing! 340x

or THIS?!

PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing! Jonas-brothers-alternative-album-400ds0823
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing!   PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing! EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 3:38 pm

There's gonna be a major update to High Velocity Bowling tomorrow. I havent played in a minute, I might have to dust it off.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/10/15/major-update-to-high-velocity-bowling/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing!   PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing! Empty

Back to top Go down

PSN Games You SHOULD Be Playing!
Page 1 of 1