[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN*

Go down 
+4
hacknslash5
Bouwser
tuffmuff
JayGood
8 posters
AuthorMessage
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN* Empty
PostSubject: Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN*   Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN* EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:49 pm

The Movement Online Gaming Network* is a collection of gamers in a family oriented environment, which operates collectively as a unit in many video games for the Playstation 3 console. There are many factions that represent The Movement [Mvmt] brand, such as the more popularly known faction “Military Minded Movement,” which stems from the flagship game of the family, Warhawk. Criteria and requirements are very important in not only the purpose of what The Movement stands for, but also to ensure that interested participants are aware and understand the concept of this thing we have here. Basic standards are seriousness or an avid gamer, being talented, displaying the ability to perform with and develop chemistry with family members, and having a thorough understanding of The Movement Online Gamine Network*. Not your stereotypical gamers, members range in demographics from race/nationality, age, gender, and location, which make this family very unique. Make no mistake about it, this is not a gaming clan, this IS the new era of gamers…..This is The Movement.

It’s more than just a clan….

Jay Good
Founder
The Movement [Mvmt]
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN*   Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN* EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:49 pm

Love it! cheers rock salute great
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
Bouwser
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Bouwser

Post # : 173

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN*   Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN* EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:08 pm

NICE and that the way it is...........................................................

Work--Play--Game (Mvmt)Not your stereotypical gamers
Back to top Go down
hacknslash5
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
hacknslash5

Post # : 190

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN*   Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN* EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:05 am

love the who 'new era of gamers' part. hopefully ill get some more games someday (and my own ps3) so i can be a bigger part of this era.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN*   Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN* EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:02 am

hacknslash5 wrote:
love the who 'new era of gamers' part. hopefully ill get some more games someday (and my own ps3) so i can be a bigger part of this era.

In due time...we're not going anywhere, and you already have your foot in the door.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN*   Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN* EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:36 pm

It’s more than just a clan….
IT'S AN ADVENTURE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
HYiPE!
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
HYiPE!

Post # : 103

PostSubject: HYiPE! here.I''ve been gaming practically all my life, but just recently(i''m like 3 months new) was introduced to the online gaming experience with Warhawk. Members of the movement have been more than helpful with tips & advice and i see why now! RES   Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN* EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:00 am

What's up peoples...HYiPE! here...I've been gaming practically all my life but just recently(I'm like 3 months new) was introduced to the online gaming experience with Warhawk. In the process of getting familiar with everything, i've grown mad curious about this whole "clan" thing and, more specifically, THE MOVEMENT...after reading that statement I completely understand now...MUCH RESPECT to all of you and the way you guys handle your sh*t! I appreciate the tips & advice i've received from a couple of members and hope to meet others...ONE
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN*   Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN* EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:39 am

Welcome bro....we appreciate you registering at our website, and being apart of our servers. I've seen you quite often..here, and in servers, these past couple of weeks. That's what we look for when bringing in new recruits. Wink Hang in there...keep supporting us...and we will support you...that's what we look for..and you're headed in the right direction.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
HYiPE!
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
HYiPE!

Post # : 103

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN*   Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN* EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:05 pm

Thanks yo...glad i'm becoming part of something that has the potential to be so powerful!
Back to top Go down
BigJohn713
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BigJohn713

Post # : 4

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN*   Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN* EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:14 am

I LOVE THA MOVEMENT!!!!! Very Happy in love jabber Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN*   Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN* EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:24 am

We got us a BigJohn sighting folks...

I owe you also for the excessive teabagging Teabag last night....luckily I'm goin out of town today. disgust

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
bignasty-que
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
bignasty-que

Post # : 284

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN*   Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN* EmptyFri May 15, 2009 1:09 pm

big john folks!!!!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN*   Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN* EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:28 pm

big who???
Back to top Go down
BigJohn713
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BigJohn713

Post # : 4

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN*   Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN* EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:45 pm

LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN*   Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN* Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Mission Statement of The Movement OGN*
Page 1 of 1