[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

omg kingdom hearts 3 is it really?!

Go down 
+2
GeneraLee27
young_gunna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
young_gunna
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
young_gunna

Post # : 251

omg kingdom hearts 3 is it really?! Empty
PostSubject: omg kingdom hearts 3 is it really?!   omg kingdom hearts 3 is it really?! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:18 pm

Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: omg kingdom hearts 3 is it really?!   omg kingdom hearts 3 is it really?! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:55 pm

Beast Beast Beast bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Razz Razz Razz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy affraid affraid affraid affraid cheers cheers cheers cheers cherry cherry cherry cherry drunken drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: omg kingdom hearts 3 is it really?!   omg kingdom hearts 3 is it really?! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:11 am

my kids tell those charactors are ven terra and aqua and that they are linked in some way to the other charactors from the first two games, sora kairi and riku.... they too are excited about this release and have known about this for over a year. ven looks alot like roxas, why they point this out i don't know never got into the series and the english translations are "the keyblade is said to hold phenominal power, one legend says it's wielder saved the world while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it. "i must know what this keyblade is. a key opens doors.(Ansem report 8 & 9)" It all began with...Birth by Sleep. A sealed tale of truth. The fate of all occurs not by chance..... The fate of all is inevitable..... Each of their fates pass through and gather together. A new story awaits the awakening....

They also want me to point out that "Birth by Sleep" is due out last quarter of 09. and it connects the three new charectors to the old trio, this comes out on PSP platform and another intermediate game is coming out called 385/2 days also due out in time for x-mas nintendo ds which features an organization 13 point of view. hope this was helpful..... i'm spent
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: omg kingdom hearts 3 is it really?!   omg kingdom hearts 3 is it really?! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:04 am

Whoa... I'm lost
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: omg kingdom hearts 3 is it really?!   omg kingdom hearts 3 is it really?! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:49 am

tuffmuff wrote:
Whoa... I'm lost

You're not alone... Suspect

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: omg kingdom hearts 3 is it really?!   omg kingdom hearts 3 is it really?! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:06 am

My god jay and muffy.... where have u two been living in a cave??? i mean no offense of coarse even my ole geezer ass has played kingdom hearts one and a lil of two.... shit my daughter(who likes hardly any games) is taking on jobs to save up for a psp just to play the interim games coming out. i mean ya'll playstation fans but don't know kingdom hearts.....hmmmm means you're older than 20 something and have no kids or kids about 4 to 7.....cause those of us who know the game it's all about da big "D" and every cartoon charactor disney's ever come up wif is in da games.....so it's fun for all ages...hope this helped some and that utube thing up above was at the end of the second game after you beat it with 100percent everything.... i mean to get the extended preview that is...late
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: omg kingdom hearts 3 is it really?!   omg kingdom hearts 3 is it really?! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:15 am

Crazy... every disney character is in the game??? This gets more and more odd... for real I've never heard of it and certainly know nothing of the plot. LOL Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
young_gunna
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
young_gunna

Post # : 251

PostSubject: Re: omg kingdom hearts 3 is it really?!   omg kingdom hearts 3 is it really?! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:29 am

GenXGamer wrote:
my kids tell those charactors are ven terra and aqua and that they are linked in some way to the other charactors from the first two games, sora kairi and riku.... they too are excited about this release and have known about this for over a year. ven looks alot like roxas, why they point this out i don't know never got into the series and the english translations are "the keyblade is said to hold phenominal power, one legend says it's wielder saved the world while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it. "i must know what this keyblade is. a key opens doors.(Ansem report 8 & 9)" It all began with...Birth by Sleep. A sealed tale of truth. The fate of all occurs not by chance..... The fate of all is inevitable..... Each of their fates pass through and gather together. A new story awaits the awakening....

They also want me to point out that "Birth by Sleep" is due out last quarter of 09. and it connects the three new charectors to the old trio, this comes out on PSP platform and another intermediate game is coming out called 385/2 days also due out in time for x-mas nintendo ds which features an organization 13 point of view. hope this was helpful..... i'm spent
well point soras is linked to terra i think am not sure cuz at the end terra eyes changes too the color of soras
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: omg kingdom hearts 3 is it really?!   omg kingdom hearts 3 is it really?! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:31 pm

I played the first Kingdom Hearts but it got scratched so I never got to the end it was tight though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: omg kingdom hearts 3 is it really?!   omg kingdom hearts 3 is it really?! Empty

Back to top Go down

omg kingdom hearts 3 is it really?!
Page 1 of 1