[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tom Clancy's HAWX

Go down 
+2
tuffmuff
JayGood
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

Tom Clancy's HAWX Empty
PostSubject: Tom Clancy's HAWX   Tom Clancy's HAWX EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:44 pm

Finally played the demo last night. I was impressed. Though it had me dizzy...was like flying in pro flight....it's pretty tight. It kinda reminded me of Top Gun on NES. The detail in the graphics, specifically the map layout detail of Brazil was really surprising. I can see alot of Pilots gravitating to this.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

Tom Clancy's HAWX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's HAWX   Tom Clancy's HAWX EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:31 pm

I played the demo today. It was ok. It made me feel dizzy too. Its not really something I can see myself playiing a lot of. Hardcore pilots though.. for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

Tom Clancy's HAWX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's HAWX   Tom Clancy's HAWX EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:06 pm

I gotta get this game its like an advanced version of ace combat.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Tom Clancy's HAWX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's HAWX   Tom Clancy's HAWX EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:22 pm

It's very advanced...I just hopped straight in though....didn't look to much at the controls.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

Tom Clancy's HAWX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's HAWX   Tom Clancy's HAWX EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:20 am

Did you get past the training part???? was totally like a more advanced version of ace combat series.... cannot wait to get it and the reason i asked because what they call assistance view was way way way like AC 10 the real time view of the enemy was refreshing and the incoming missles plus the tight ass turns alot like wh but fly's like a regular plane minus the brakes feature, the only part i didn't like about it was the stall factor seemed like in AC you could go slower w/o stalling yet in this game it's way easy to stall out... plus from what i can see of it looks like you're gonna be able to do co op play and head to head with other's like TDM. Cannot wait to get it....a much needed game after all the BS KZ2 hype and let down.
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

Tom Clancy's HAWX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's HAWX   Tom Clancy's HAWX EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 7:27 am

KZ2 is way better than some flying game
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Tom Clancy's HAWX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's HAWX   Tom Clancy's HAWX EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:49 am

Lol...folks, they're two totally different games! Relax

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

Tom Clancy's HAWX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's HAWX   Tom Clancy's HAWX EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:34 pm

i liked the demo for it and the view change was cool. but i still like warhawk better. warhawk is more versatily
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Tom Clancy's HAWX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's HAWX   Tom Clancy's HAWX EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:49 am

the only frustrating thing about wh is for those of us who like flying games, which is why i bought wh to begin with lol, is the pro/normal factor. hopefully when they revamp the game they can make it an either or server option...the only skilled fighter in the air in my opinion is prboi now he can fly.....much props
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

Tom Clancy's HAWX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's HAWX   Tom Clancy's HAWX EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:23 pm

what about hairy and garwar too. we got alot of good pilots.

and some ppl from other clans that fly alot arent really all that good sometimes its just they got like 4 good not excellent pilot around them at all times
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Tom Clancy's HAWX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's HAWX   Tom Clancy's HAWX EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:59 am

ok ok we got off track,,,sorry pranc not to cut u off and all getting back to hawx am still looking forward to getting this one but am being patient about it, have been hurt before you know lol.....just had to agree with prboi and couldn't help but talk about wh you know OCD....late
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

Tom Clancy's HAWX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's HAWX   Tom Clancy's HAWX EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:18 am

This game is trash!
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

Tom Clancy's HAWX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's HAWX   Tom Clancy's HAWX EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:27 pm

GeneraLee27 wrote:
This game is trash!

Im sorry u feel that way lee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tom Clancy's HAWX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's HAWX   Tom Clancy's HAWX Empty

Back to top Go down

Tom Clancy's HAWX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*  :: Rally Central :: The Game Zone-
Jump to: