[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Samuel L. Jackson aka Nick Fury

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

Samuel L. Jackson aka Nick Fury Empty
PostSubject: Samuel L. Jackson aka Nick Fury   Samuel L. Jackson aka Nick Fury EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:39 am

Dude just signed an unprecedented NINE picture deal for Ironman 2, Thor, Captain America, The Avengers (and it's sequels Twisted Evil) and maybe a S.H.I.E.L.D. movie! Shocked

For those who don't know, the Marvel Universe was updated a few years ago. They took all the major characters and redid theyre origins in a modern style. It was called Ultimate, like Ultimate Spider-man for example. Actually the "new" Avengers are called the Ultimates. In this MAJOR reboot of the universe Nick Fury was modeled after Sam anyways. So it's not like they just added Sam to make the movie cool cause he's THAT dude.

Samuel L. Jackson aka Nick Fury Nick-fury

Samuel L. Jackson aka Nick Fury Samual.jackson.is.nicky.fury_2

Samuel L. Jackson aka Nick Fury Nick-fury
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: Samuel L. Jackson aka Nick Fury   Samuel L. Jackson aka Nick Fury EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:44 pm

A SHIELD movie? What a waste of money!
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PostSubject: Re: Samuel L. Jackson aka Nick Fury   Samuel L. Jackson aka Nick Fury EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:55 am

Quote :
A SHIELD movie? What a waste of money!
Remember the new Marvel movies are based off the new Ultimate universe. S.H.I.E.L.D. was directly involved with Capt America (of course), Green Goblin, Sandman and Electro. Tony Stark supplies all the technology and Bruce Banner is a doctor working there. Even the entire X-Men was under their jurisdiction for awhile, so they’re tied to everyone somehow. A S.H.I.E.L.D. movie would be ill, cause there’s so many directions they could go in, there boy. study
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: Samuel L. Jackson aka Nick Fury   Samuel L. Jackson aka Nick Fury EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 6:37 pm

There should not be a SHIELD movie it should just be intertwined in other movies.
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: Samuel L. Jackson aka Nick Fury   Samuel L. Jackson aka Nick Fury EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:58 pm

from Mace windu to "yes they deserve to die and i hope they burn in hell" always a fan of Mr. jackson even snakes on a plane was cool. i'd watch it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samuel L. Jackson aka Nick Fury   Samuel L. Jackson aka Nick Fury Empty

Back to top Go down

Samuel L. Jackson aka Nick Fury
Page 1 of 1