[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Notorious

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

Notorious Empty
PostSubject: Notorious   Notorious EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:32 pm

Notorious Large_notoruse

A SURPRISINGLY good, well done movie with good production values. Everyone in the casted was top notch (except for Pac, but I’m not a Pac fan anyways). Gravy did a GREAT job as Biggie, him being the only non-actor in the cast. Everything was authentic, well done and the movie had a lot of heart and humor in it. This is a must-see for all Hip Hop and/or Biggie fans, whether you were old enough to me or are a punk and wanna learn more about the golden age.

On a side note, the movie really makes you think in hindsight about how stupid the East Coast vs. West Coast shit was back in the days and the state of Hip Hop in general today. These dudes ultimately died over nothing, maybe the only saving grace was that they’re a prime example of when things go too far.

Notorious - 9/10
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

Notorious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notorious   Notorious EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:11 pm

Yeah I'ma peep it. I imagine a Pac version is in the works as we speak.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

Notorious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notorious   Notorious EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:41 pm

Notorious Tupac

Quote :
I imagine a Pac version is in the works as we speak.
Even though I'm not a fan, a movie would be great, he had a VERY interesting life. See I liked Pac BEFORE he signed with Death Row, the Brenda's Got a Baby, Juice, Digital Underground days. That's was the Pac I loved. When he started talking that West Coast shit, flipping on us and going hard with Suge, I couldn't ride with that. They even mentioned it in the movie, Pac seemed like a VERY confused soul man, always going from extreme left to extreme right all the time.

Now there no doubt he's one of the most influential figures in music and pop culture history, but as an emcee he was overrated. People confuse that all the time and that pisses me off, he did have a distinct flow, powerful voice and made you really feel and believe what he was saying. One of the best, absolutely, dude was nice, top 3 or even 10, NEVER. He shouldn’t ever compared to Big or the other GOATS in that light.

I think a Jay-Z movie would be great in a few years, he also has had an interesting life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Notorious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notorious   Notorious Empty

Back to top Go down

Notorious
Page 1 of 1