[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NFL Playoffs

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

NFL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: NFL Playoffs   NFL Playoffs EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:13 am

One word: CRAZY
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

NFL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs   NFL Playoffs EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:19 am

Crazy is not the word...and per GM Jerry...get ready for "Ground Hog Day". Smmfh

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

NFL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs   NFL Playoffs EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:22 am

Oh shit... lol
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

NFL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs   NFL Playoffs EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:36 am

NFL Playoffs 610x
Well the Broadway Brett / Mangenius era may be over. It was fun as hell though and we appreciate one of the GOAT's for putting on a good show...

NFL Playoffs HAHATONYROMOSUCKS
The new season of the Cowbwais Reality Show was entertaining as usual, but had to end on schedule as advertised. Laughing

NFL Playoffs Grabass
"Bro, where you going, were just getting started..."
HOWEVER, the G-Men ares till here and the Big Dance is within our sights, let the games begin lads...
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

NFL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs   NFL Playoffs EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:49 am

Kudos to your Texuns Muff, ya'll looked GREAT out there!!!!

NFL Playoffs IMG_1953
...and the team wasn't half terrible either! drunken
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

NFL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs   NFL Playoffs EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:01 pm

lol...ok...btw (by the way) the Midgets are officially on the clock. Remember, which team was the last to win the Super Bowl, after going 1-3 in December? As I've said...it's not about reaching the playoffs, it's how you play up until then particulary the last month.

I saw last night on the espn ticker, Favre was claiming he didnt enjoy his time with Mangini, and was often called to the "Principal's office" and scolded in front of the team for bad throws. This was from a close friend of Favre's.

The Irony of all this is...this info leaks out when the season's over, and there's questions over if ole #4 is coming back (like every years since his pops passed) - more holding teams hostage, and a possible shoulder injury he's supposedly had for a while. Smh...sounds like the ole Looser's limp, but we'll see. Seems like with this guy, as with Owens, it's always something. Coincidentally, Mangini was or...is going to get canned today. This thing has Broadway Brett riding off into the sunset when the smoke clears, all over it....taking a small break, and coming back for one last time in the fall for someone else. He's like Clemens now in his career...or actually the past few years, skip the mini camps, skip part of training camps, and show up during the season...Has an imense love for the game, but just can't lay it down...even if that means skippnig the important prep work, that got them to the position they hold.

Now some of the people will see why Green Bay made the decision that they did. In the long run, their QB position is locked up for a couple of more years, kinda like Miami....and the Irony of all this, the J-E-T-S....may end up getting the short end of the stick. ~Be careful what you ask for~ It was a high risk taking this guy, and it could get ugly...betty.

Now just imagine had Favre gone back the Pack. Rogers would be a free agent now, sign with someone else that needs a qb, and then you have the same ole saga with Brett. The Packers would have been screwed. study

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

NFL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs   NFL Playoffs EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:21 pm

JayGood wrote:
it could get ugly...betty.

No you didn't.... lmao
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

NFL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs   NFL Playoffs EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:27 pm

Yeah The Mangenius is about to go, it's rebuilding time. Shit, ya'll boys are gonna need him once ol' Jerry feeds Wade to the coyotes!!

NFL Playoffs Phillips15flash
"Dang it, I'm gunna be sellin used Cadillac's next fall..."
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

NFL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs   NFL Playoffs EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:03 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
Yeah The Mangenius is about to go, it's rebuilding time. Shit, ya'll boys are gonna need him once ol' Jerry feeds Wade to the coyotes!!

NFL Playoffs Phillips15flash
"Dang it, I'm gunna be sellin used Cadillac's next fall..."

I wish...my early Birthday present would be for Wade to be fired, and Jerry drop the GM from his name.

But he won't do either, b/c the two main candidates he wants he feels won't be availible for the next coming season...that's either Cowher or Holmgren.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

NFL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs   NFL Playoffs EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:04 pm

Holmgren isn't a good fit in Dallas, you need a no nonsense ballbreakers like Cowher. That's gonna kick some ass to get shit done over there.

The Big Tuna SHOULD'VE worked, but ol' Jerry has gotta put his texas-sized ego aside and he just can't. You saw what my man did in Miami. But Cowher isn't worried about the petty pissing contests, he'll just smack TO and Homo's kufies off when they get cute.

NFL Playoffs JonesandParcells
"Now JJ, we can handle this like some gentlemen or we can get into some gangster shit..."
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

NFL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs   NFL Playoffs EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:47 pm

I'm reading about the sad finger pointing fiasco the 'Girls had on ESPN. Stubborn ol' Jerry foolishly says he's not gonna change coaches! I hope dude is bluffing for your sake, YEARD?! But Homo and PO are throwing your boy Garrett under the bus, so it's looks like he may be fed to the coyotes instead.

NFL Playoffs Giants_inthetunnel

Oh and Vegas odds favor a Giants-Titans Super Bowl if your a gambling man, Joseph. Your Uncle Tony doesn't see the Titans coming out the AFC though, so I'd pencil in SD, Pittsburgh or Baltimore.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

NFL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs   NFL Playoffs EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:24 pm

Titans BOO!

What are everyone's picks for the games this coming weekend?
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

NFL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs   NFL Playoffs EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:34 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
Holmgren isn't a good fit in Dallas, you need a no nonsense ballbreakers like Cowher. That's gonna kick some ass to get shit done over there.

Lol...you have absolutely no clue as in what you're talking about. Holmgren, is a fire and brimstone coach, a disciplinarian, like Cowher and what Parcells use to be. Holmgren is a Bill Walsh disciple, and probably the most eratic and demanding out of them all. If you watched the games from the Green Bay era and the Seahawks, you would know that. Cowher is also.

The Big Tuna SHOULD'VE worked, but ol' Jerry has gotta put his texas-sized ego aside and he just can't. You saw what my man did in Miami. But Cowher isn't worried about the petty pissing contests, he'll just smack TO and Homo's kufies off when they get cute.

Big Bill...honestly Is a tad bit over rated. After his first year, the team didn't fear him...that's why it started going down hill. Heck Antonio Bryant chunked a sweaty jersey in his face. He's a cusser, an antagonist to the media, and a person that out thinks himself. His "evaluation of talent" is also over rated also, when you look at his drafts and who he wanted, and didn't want. Let's not get it twisted, Tony Sporano aka Tony Soprano is the coach, and coaching the team...not Big Bill. Last I checked...Sporano was calling the plays that stuck the dagger inthe heart of the Jets yesterday, while Bill was in Florida. He never traveled with the team.

TonyAlmighty wrote:
I'm reading about the sad finger pointing fiasco the 'Girls had on ESPN. Stubborn ol' Jerry foolishly says he's not gonna change coaches! I hope dude is bluffing for your sake, YEARD?! But Homo and PO are throwing your boy Garrett under the bus, so it's looks like he may be fed to the coyotes instead.

Do you not read dude? Seriously. I've already given this information. Lol...you think I'm talking but I'm down here my dude. I live literally 10 minutes away from Valley Ranch. SMH

Oh and Vegas odds favor a Giants-Titans Super Bowl if your a gambling man, Joseph. Your Uncle Tony doesn't see the Titans coming out the AFC though, so I'd pencil in SD, Pittsburgh or Baltimore.

I take it you see the Giants coming out of the NFC after displaying 1-3 record in the last month? That's sounds "Homeristic" opposed to using your "eyegate" and being real. I'm not surprised.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

NFL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs   NFL Playoffs EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:56 pm

I'm not saying that Holmgren isn't, I just can't see him on the sidelines for ya'll. It takes a certain type of coach for the Dallas', NY's and such. I don't see Holmgren wearing the star and getting it done. No

Bill is pulling the strings from up top, he went down there and cleaned house and smacked a few kufies in the process. You cannot doubt his influence on them boys. I don't know what happened in Dallas man, it just didn't work. But overrated?! Watch your mouth my dude, I don't wanna get into the numbers. study

Oh you got some inside info, I smell you my dude. So ol' Jerry is playing the gambler over there. We're more direct up here, the Boss would've tossed Wade on the third rail by the 4th quarter! YESTERDAY!! Evil or Very Mad

Yes I do Joseph, outside of Carolina, I don't see any threats. But as you know in the NFL, "on any given Sunday..."
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

NFL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs   NFL Playoffs EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:34 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
I'm not saying that Holmgren isn't, I just can't see him on the sidelines for ya'll. It takes a certain type of coach for the Dallas', NY's and such. I don't see Holmgren wearing the star and getting it done. No

They said the same thing about one, Jimmy Johnson replacing Tom Landry.

Bill is pulling the strings from up top, he went down there and cleaned house and smacked a few kufies in the process. You cannot doubt his influence on them boys. I don't know what happened in Dallas man, it just didn't work. But overrated?! Watch your mouth my dude, I don't wanna get into the numbers. study

Get into the numbers...I got all day. Remember...I was here and watched closely every move Parcell's made when he was here. The game clearly passed him when he was on the sideliens. He would be a descent GM though, kinda like now.

Oh you got some inside info, I smell you my dude. So ol' Jerry is playing the gambler over there. We're more direct up here, the Boss would've tossed Wade on the third rail by the 4th quarter! YESTERDAY!! Evil or Very Mad

Yes I do Joseph, outside of Carolina, I don't see any threats. But as you know in the NFL, "on any given Sunday..."

Nice how u added the last part about any given sunday as an out. You do know...if they beat the Vikings...the Giants will be facing who? You guessed it right E-A-G-L-E-S...Fly Eagles, Fly! They just played what 2 weeks ago against Philly, and looked terrible and confused. No team wants to see another team 3 times a year, especially in the playoffs. *See Cows from last year. With the exception of one game, Philly played solid ball in December...unlike NY. I'ma let you stew on that for a minute, my dude.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

NFL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs   NFL Playoffs EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:20 pm

So who's everyone's pick at this point for the superbowl?
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

NFL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs   NFL Playoffs EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:38 pm

NFL Playoffs Jess-tony-oahu1

Aye, let us big boys worry about the playoffs, my dude. You lil guys worry about spring vacation and rebuilding, yeard?
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

NFL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs   NFL Playoffs EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:25 pm

Over use of pictures doesn't compensate for your lack of knowledge of the game. If you were unable to post pics, you would have nothing. But I can't fault you...you're a casual fan. Sheep follow were ever the heard goes, without a notion of what's really going on.

You state what espn, the interent and the local news tell you...I state facts. Thus you have no response when I give you that...actual facts. Lack of information and opinnions can only take you so far without facts or substance. I don't get mad at clowns...I laugh at em. Very Happy

If you had as much knoweldge about sports as you do with video games & movies, you possibly could have a tad bit of credibility there Sir.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

NFL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs   NFL Playoffs EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:22 pm

lol! Thats pretty good right there my dude, but hate isnt gonna get ya'll boys your shine back. Dont embarass yourself and go TOO hard over there cause ya'll lads came up short again. Just take your medicine like a man, bwai! I feel your pain, imagine how we feel with the Knicks my dude!!! Shit, I'll NEVER get over the Yanks letting the Red Cox break the Curse of the Bambino, EVER!!!

But I man-up and NEVER lower myself to hating. Now I'm gonna pretend that the GREAT JAY GOOD didn't just throw a hissy-fit cause his heroes let him down for the 12th time in a row!!! After this shit I'm scared to see how your gonna be holding up after your Fakers com up short in June, AGAIN!!! SMMFH...
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

NFL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs   NFL Playoffs EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:05 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
lol! Thats pretty good right there my dude, but hate isnt gonna get ya'll boys your shine back. Dont embarass yourself and go TOO hard over there cause ya'll lads came up short again. Just take your medicine like a man, bwai! I feel your pain, imagine how we feel with the Knicks my dude!!! Shit, I'll NEVER get over the Yanks letting the Red Cox break the Curse of the Bambino, EVER!!!

But I man-up and NEVER lower myself to hating. Now I'm gonna pretend that the GREAT JAY GOOD didn't just throw a hissy-fit cause his heroes let him down for the 12th time in a row!!! After this shit I'm scared to see how your gonna be holding up after your Fakers com up short in June, AGAIN!!! SMMFH...

JayGood wrote:
TonyAlmighty wrote:

Until ya'll show me something, all this is just cute chit chat Good. Maybe we outta start calling you Jay Mediocre, it fits your squad better. Now when ya'll show me something, I'll stop breaking your balls and you can have your title of "Good" back. Don't worry about what the champs are doing my dude, ya'll aren't at the big boy table yet...

If you understood the game...you would understand where I'm coming from. Being that you're just a homer and a casual fan, I understand you being blind to the fact. This is the same man that doesn't want to live in the past when I mention the Cows legacy, but can't keep his mind off what happened 9 months ago...the past. It's cool though...you're gone see what I'm talking about here shortly. Folks that know me, know I've already stated I didnt see the Cows making the playoffs due to The Culture of the team. That's what Homers are unable to do. The Cows are mediocre...I can agree with you on that, until proven other wise. Just as the Giants have been exploited as being a front runner yesterday. Lol @ breaking my balls...Casual fans can't break the balls of students of the game, Almighty.
At the end of the day...The Mighty G-Men will be at home...right with the Cows when it's all said and done. And when that happens...Please believe you're going to already get a big bowl of "I told ya so..."...Then you will see what I'm saying and why I said it.
As I said earlier....le the "The Curse of Plexiglass..." continue.
This will come back to haunt the Giants in more than they think...ask Dominique "I can't catch" Hickson and She-li Manning from yesterday. Yep the Giants looked real focused and dominant yesterday.
~Goodz~

Reading...it's fundamental. I'm loosing more and more faith in the educational system up there "bwai..bwai."

I also find it funny that the comments I made, before and after the hilighted sentence...The Giants went 1-3. But hey...I don't know what I'm talking about...I don't have a clue when it comes to football. jocolor

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

NFL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs   NFL Playoffs EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:50 pm

we are screwed either way as cowboys fans everything y'all said is true and then some dallas since jimmy left has had no one to ride their asses hard enough to make a difference. they dont play as a team. ray lewis said dallas has the most simple offense in the nfl which is true cause i watch the game and call the play they will run and the one they should run. i.e. the slant pass what happened to that isn't T.O. know for that and oh yeah ROY too i almost forgot about that guy he only caught two more passes from romo than me. point is i think it will be at least a few years before dallas go anywhere at best but i am still a cowboys fan number 1.
i like da bears too cause of hester but no one kicks to him any more and he didn't do great this year but he made some big plays and it takes most wide out a year or so.
HOOK'EM HORNS
my football year has had disappointments.........
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

NFL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs   NFL Playoffs EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:41 am

Here we go again with this cat, I thought I sat your ass down yesterday Joseph?? SMMFH, my dude it can't be the past if the season isn't over and the champs are still marching to the Dance. WE are the champs man, RIGHT NOW, TODAY, RIGHT THIS SECOND!! From when they TOOK it last year, up until this morning when you put on your Wrangler skinny jeans and Chucks. Go to Boston with that Lakers shit, talking about the C's chip is old and see how quick you get your ass left! Stop it Good, how long are we gonna keep doing this??? When it's over, it's over. Sleep

Now me, I'm gonna ride this shit til the wheels fall off like your supposed when your squad gets it done. And the fact that you wanna see another squad (who already got it done) fail, SO BADLY exposes you as a sore loser (hater) Evil or Very Mad From one leader to another, (your gonna damage your rep in front of the goons and we don't that to happen man!) Take pity on poor Good, Movement, the lad tries his very best... No

Quote :

Two teams that actually made it to the playoffs Muff! Cool And now in the latest episode of "Jerry's Rodeo Clown Show"...

Quote :
Cowboys QB Romo collapses in shower
Moments after his team fell flat on its face in the biggest game of the season, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo collapsed in the shower due to a rib injury, according to Monday's Dallas Morning News.

Romo committed three of Dallas' five turnovers in a 44-6 loss to Philadelphia that extinguished the Cowboys' playoff hopes Sunday.

Afterward, in what the newspaper described as a frantic scene, Romo suddenly collapsed in the shower. Athletic trainer Jim Maurer and his staff rushed in to help the fallen quarterback.

A stretcher was wheeled in, but Romo eventually was helped to his feet and taken into the training room. Players were in shock as the events unfolded. Adam "Pacman" Jones was among the players yelling at the media to stand back. (awwwww)

The Morning News reported that Roosevelt Riley, owner Jerry Jones' personal security chief, came out to push everybody back, and an equipment staff member grabbed all of Romo's things and headed to the training room. (awwwww, how cute)

Romo suffered the injury late in the blowout loss and later told the paper, "Um, you know, I was just a little banged up, I guess." (MAN-UP BITCH#!&&@!!!)

Romo also addressed the questions about his lack of clutch play in big games. The two-time Pro Bowler is 5-8 in December and the Cowboys haven't had a winning final month in 12 years.
"Well, I've got to play better," Romo said. "The team's got to play better. We didn't play good this December. That's obviously the story."
http://www.espnstar.com/us-sports/news/detail/item177379/Cowboys-QB-Romo-collapses-in-shower/
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

NFL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs   NFL Playoffs EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:10 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
Here we go again with this cat, I thought I sat your ass down yesterday Joseph?? SMMFH, my dude it can't be the past if the season isn't over and the champs are still marching to the Dance. WE are the champs man, RIGHT NOW, TODAY, RIGHT THIS SECOND!! From when they TOOK it last year, up until this morning when you put on your Wrangler skinny jeans and Chucks. Go to Boston with that Lakers shit, talking about the C's chip is old and see how quick you get your ass left! Stop it Good, how long are we gonna keep doing this??? When it's over, it's over. Sleep

Now me, I'm gonna ride this shit til the wheels fall off like your supposed when your squad gets it done. And the fact that you wanna see another squad (who already got it done) fail, SO BADLY exposes you as a sore loser (hater) Evil or Very Mad From one leader to another, (your gonna damage your rep in front of the goons and we don't that to happen man!) Take pity on poor Good, Movement, the lad tries his very best... No

Quote :

Two teams that actually made it to the playoffs Muff! Cool And now in the latest episode of "Jerry's Rodeo Clown Show"...

Quote :
Cowboys QB Romo collapses in shower
Moments after his team fell flat on its face in the biggest game of the season, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo collapsed in the shower due to a rib injury, according to Monday's Dallas Morning News.

Romo committed three of Dallas' five turnovers in a 44-6 loss to Philadelphia that extinguished the Cowboys' playoff hopes Sunday.

Afterward, in what the newspaper described as a frantic scene, Romo suddenly collapsed in the shower. Athletic trainer Jim Maurer and his staff rushed in to help the fallen quarterback.

A stretcher was wheeled in, but Romo eventually was helped to his feet and taken into the training room. Players were in shock as the events unfolded. Adam "Pacman" Jones was among the players yelling at the media to stand back. (awwwww)

The Morning News reported that Roosevelt Riley, owner Jerry Jones' personal security chief, came out to push everybody back, and an equipment staff member grabbed all of Romo's things and headed to the training room. (awwwww, how cute)

Romo suffered the injury late in the blowout loss and later told the paper, "Um, you know, I was just a little banged up, I guess." (MAN-UP BITCH#!&&@!!!)

Romo also addressed the questions about his lack of clutch play in big games. The two-time Pro Bowler is 5-8 in December and the Cowboys haven't had a winning final month in 12 years.
"Well, I've got to play better," Romo said. "The team's got to play better. We didn't play good this December. That's obviously the story."
http://www.espnstar.com/us-sports/news/detail/item177379/Cowboys-QB-Romo-collapses-in-shower/

Lol...such anger in your post. Calm down Sir...relax. How am I hating when I'm merely stating facts? If you haven't noticed Almighty...when I post, I post with substance. If I give you an opinnion, I give you facts or supporting details to go right along with it. That's not hating...that's using my "eyegate" and being real. When you post...you always come with rhetorical pictures to bring comic relief...followed by opinnions, we rarely see you use facts. But that's understood....when you have no idea of what you're talking about or what the hell's going on...all you can do is bullshit your way around the truth. I understand. Very Happy

I'm through talking though....everything I told you over the course of the season has happened due to the facts at hand that I have analyzed, but I'm a hater. That's league wise, not just Giants, but for the Cowboys and even ole Broadway Brett who lead the league in interceptions (22). (<-- More facts for you there) Lol....go right ahead and keep snugging on to last season's super bowl victory like Linus holding on to his blanket. If the Giants win, I'll man up and say congratulations...and if they loose, I don't want to hear nothing but "Good....you were right." king

P.S. It's funny how you can find the time to scour the internet for Cow related info such as Romo collapsing in the shower due to a rib injury....but you refuse to cover the facts as the Giants going 1-3 in the month of December, or didn't feel in the net surfing mood when Plaxico Burress shot himself in a downtown Club in New York. His wound is similiar to the "Humiliation of Tony Almighty".....Self-Inflicted.

Yep....these are the facts folks. It is what it is...keep coming with the pics, and comic relief, and I'll keep providing food for thought. "Good Day Sir"

In the Words of Danny Glover to Mark Wahlberg in the movie Shooter:

NFL Playoffs Danny_glover__elias_koteas___mark_wahlberg__rade_sherbedgia_and_jonathan_walker_in_shooter_movie_image

"I win....you loose....Again."

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

NFL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs   NFL Playoffs EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:59 pm

Good, everyone clearly sees what's going on here. You can try to clean it up all you want This is just semantics at this point, your washed up and have been exposed. Your going WAY too hard man, just let it go.

Were better off talking about boxing or the NBA now, YOUR season is over...
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

NFL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs   NFL Playoffs EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:31 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
Good, everyone clearly sees what's going on here. You can try to clean it up all you want This is just semantics at this point, your washed up and have been exposed. Your going WAY too hard man, just let it go.

Were better off talking about boxing or the NBA now, YOUR season is over...

Everyone...this is a prime example of what I'm talking about. Lol. Read his caption here above, then read my last post.

Lol...I KNEW, the season was over for the Cowboys with the Rams debacle. I'm not that fan that, after that type of display was still screaming..."We still can get it turned around, they still can make it to Tampa." Nah...If you ever have to question someone's heart and desire, they will not be successful...that stems from up top and matriculates on down to the bottom (team). It's plain and simple...there's no need to have "high expectations." I still root for my team and want them to win, but it is what it is...and as your ole buddy Parcells says..."You are what you are." That's a collective group of individuals with egos that's undisciplined and don't respect the Coach. But as long as Jerry is involved as GM..it will be that way.

So you're wasting your time trying to make it appear as me being sour, I was one of few fans, that could see where that team was headed. Does that make me less of a fan? No. What it solidifies is the difference between a fan and a Homer. I cheer for my team when they do good, and let it be known when they do bad...just as with children. But some people can't do that....they cheer when their team does good, and when they do bad, they either close their eyes or turn their backs as if they saw nothing. Now Almighty, take your "GMEN" glassess off and look at that team for what it is....Remember, I tried to tell you the same thing about the J-E-T-S, but you didnt want to listen. This isn't the same team that played for the Super Bowl last year, and isn't the same team that intimidated other teams in the beginning of the season. The month of December showed you that. But hey...I don't know what I'm talking about.

I came out the womb being apart of football blogs and message boards. Lay it down my dude...you won't win because your knoweldge of the game is low.

NFL Playoffs Costello_narrowweb__200x304

"I told yall this guy didn't have a clue."

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NFL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs   NFL Playoffs Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL Playoffs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*  :: Rally Central :: The Sports-Center-
Jump to: