[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PS360 CONTROLER !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bravewhelp
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt

Post # : 23

PS360 CONTROLER ! Empty
PostSubject: PS360 CONTROLER !   PS360 CONTROLER ! EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:24 am

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PEEPS. SANTA MAY BE DROPPING ME OFF MY FIRST HD FLATSCREEN T.V. THAT HE STOLE FROM WAL-MART IN A BRUTAL ARMED ROBBERY THAT TOOK THE LIVES OF 2 MIGGETS THE THIRD VICTOM WAS severely INJURED.... LOL JK. However my stepdad will be designing me my very own ps360 controller for christmas by dicecting'' the 360 controler frame & installing the six axis parts into the 360 controller frame. I saw this controller on the web one day & it looked very cool to me so I said to myself i have to learn how to do that. When its complete i'll post some pics on the forums. HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PS360 CONTROLER ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS360 CONTROLER !   PS360 CONTROLER ! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:46 pm

bravewhelp wrote:
HAPPY HOLIDAYS PEEPS. SANTA MAY BE DROPPING ME OFF MY FIRST HD FLATSCREEN T.V. THAT HE STOLE FROM WAL-MART IN A BRUTAL ARMED ROBBERY THAT TOOK THE LIVES OF 2 MIGGETS THE THIRD VICTOM WAS severely INJURED.... LOL JK. However my stepdad will be designing me my very own ps360 controller for christmas by dicecting'' the 360 controler frame & installing the six axis parts into the 360 controller frame. I saw this controller on the web one day & it looked very cool to me so I said to myself i have to learn how to do that. When its complete i'll post some pics on the forums. HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

What's the status of this Brave...sounds pretty tight. Definitely post some pics.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
bravewhelp
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt

PS360 CONTROLER ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS360 CONTROLER !   PS360 CONTROLER ! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:18 pm

Im waiting to go to radio shack with my peeps but Lord willing ill surly do
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PS360 CONTROLER ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS360 CONTROLER !   PS360 CONTROLER ! EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:53 am

Almost done?
Back to top Go down
bravewhelp
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt

PS360 CONTROLER ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS360 CONTROLER !   PS360 CONTROLER ! EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:56 pm

Wussup peeps, im in n.c. at my stepdads house and i went and bought all the gizmos and gadgets that he needs to make this epic gizmo come to life. ill try and keep you guys posted
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PS360 CONTROLER ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS360 CONTROLER !   PS360 CONTROLER ! EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:34 pm

Sounds good...get it pattened!

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
bravewhelp
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt

PS360 CONTROLER ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS360 CONTROLER !   PS360 CONTROLER ! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:23 am

Yo Jay you can do one as well, Its a sigh where they show you how to make one. just yahoo "How to make a ps360 controller
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PS360 CONTROLER ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS360 CONTROLER !   PS360 CONTROLER ! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 10:49 am

I'm strickly a Sony Fan boy... Smile

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PS360 CONTROLER ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS360 CONTROLER !   PS360 CONTROLER ! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:18 pm

I really can't stand the 360 controller. I hate playing video games at my bros house cuz he has the 360 and is in love with it. Too bulky.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
Sponsored content

PS360 CONTROLER ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS360 CONTROLER !   PS360 CONTROLER ! Empty

Back to top Go down

PS360 CONTROLER !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*  :: Rally Central :: The Game Zone-
Jump to: