[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

Go down 
+6
trailside13
prboi400
tuffmuff
GenXGamer
JayGood
TonyAlmighty
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 12:36 pm

WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS!

Click here if you wanna be in the know.

Spoiler:

More to come... study
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:52 pm

Umm...wouldn't this go under movie reviews, Sir?

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 2:37 pm

Oh my bad "Jay Jones", but technically this isn't a review lad. I mean we can always make a proper movie SECTION.

But hey, if your not here to talk about Transformers, allow me to help you out this thread my dude...

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen Albundygif
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 4:04 pm

major props to my boy almighty good going no matter where the thread is
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 5:14 pm

Yeah there's some more info I'll post later. They're really diving into the TF universe for this one.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 11:15 am

The superbowl commerical is CRACK!!! Sad That's all I'll say, now that some info has been offcially released, here's the breakdown.

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen Transformers-20090201-ravage
Okay we have Ravage right here!!! Shocked

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen Transformers-20090201-optimus-being-smacked
Okay we see someone snuffing Prime in the face and BREAKING his face plate! EASY MY DUDE! Evil or Very Mad

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen Transformers-20090201-audi-r8-robot-mode
We have an unnamed Decepticon rolling and transforming into a fucking AUDI R8!!! (my fave cars are Audi's)

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen Transformers-20090201-arcee
Then we see a TF with wheels for feet, this is most likely Arcee. She's allegedly a Combiner (three bikes combine). Look above the R8 and you can see her chasing dude! Shocked

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen Transformers-20090201-sam-witwicky-confronted
Now we have Starscream running up on Shia! Twisted Evil

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen Transformers-20090201-devastator-rh400-earth-mover
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen Transformers-20090201-devastator-rh400-earth-mover2
Okay you can see Prime hopping on Devestators head, now look how big dude is compares to Prime!!!
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 11:19 am

Yeah the commercial was pretty tight last night. Everything was moving so fast it was kinda hard to make everything out. I did notice Ravage though..which pretty much has to confirm a Soundwave sighting for sure now.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:00 pm

Quote :
which pretty much has to confirm a Soundwave sighting for sure now.
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen 0000004784_20060919230818

You were dangerously close to getting FAIL for that one Good, ALMIGHTY confirmed this weeks ago. But I'll give you a pass because maybe you didn't wanna get too many spoilers that I provided up top. Of course Soundwave is in the damn movie, there BWAI!

They're throwing EVERYTHING into this one man, Michael Bay has lost his mind yet again. Twisted Evil

ALMIGHTY KNOWS ALL... farao
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:24 pm

I will also be seeing this movie as soon as it comes out
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:43 pm

Why would I look at spoilers for a movie that hasn't even come out? Smh

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:29 pm

I knew there had to be a sequel because starscream escaped in the first one.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:39 pm

Quote :
Well m'boy, some movies I like to know about beforehand and others I like spoiler free. But I don't give away major plot points or anything.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:46 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
Quote :
Well m'boy, some movies I like to know about beforehand and others I like spoiler free. But I don't give away major plot points or anything.

Spoilers typically give you the whole story from the beginning to the end or important information. If I read them, I don't plan on going to see that particular movie. If it's a movie of interest, I won't even bother looking at it...defeats the purpose of going to the movie. You eliminate all elements of surprise.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:06 pm

Quote :
Spoilers typically give you the whole story from the beginning to the end or important information. If I read them, I don't plan on going to see that particular movie. If it's a movie of interest, I won't even bother looking at it...defeats the purpose of going to the movie. You eliminate all elements of surprise.

Not at all, what I posted was just pics and some of the characters in this one. I get as much info about movies as I do games. Like most joints I try to avoid, other things like TF I stumble upon info cause it's so much of it out there on the net.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:20 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
Quote :

Not at all, what I posted was just pics and some of the characters in this one. I get as much info about movies as I do games. Like most joints I try to avoid, other things like TF I stumble upon info cause it's so much of it out there on the net.

Right...but at the top, any mention of spoilers of something of interest. I'm not going to look at...even if it's limited. That's why I never looked at the link.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 2:37 pm

When is it coming to theaters?
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 2:52 pm

Quote :
June 26th, whihc is good so you can avoid the 4th of July savages who bring they're seven kids and grandmother to talk over the movie.
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 2:55 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
Quote :
June 26th, whihc is good so you can avoid the 4th of July savages who bring they're seven kids and grandmother to talk over the movie.

lol thats y i go at night
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:04 pm

Quote :
Word man, I still love going to the movies for big events (the new Jason next week Shocked) , but yeah.

Did you hear about the dude who shot the other dude cause he was talking in the theater??

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news_update/20081226_Phila__man_shot_because_family_talked_during_movie.html
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:15 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
Quote :
Word man, I still love going to the movies for big events (the new Jason next week Shocked) , but yeah.

Did you hear about the dude who shot the other dude cause he was talking in the theater??

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news_update/20081226_Phila__man_shot_because_family_talked_during_movie.html

Yeah I heard about a couple of weeks ago. Boy pulled a "Young Good" on somebody....

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:29 pm

Quote :
Yeah I heard about a couple of weeks ago. Boy pulled a "Young Good" on somebody....
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen Francisbuxton
FAIL. You mean a Francis Buxton, there boy??? Laughing
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:02 pm

Okay the first pics of Devestator are online and the guy we saw in the SB trailer isn't him. Shocked That's all I'll say not to spoil anything, BUT he IS a F'ing problem!!! They really did a job on updating this dude boy! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:16 pm

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen 690-Devastator_6

They better come correct....

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:32 pm

Quote :
Nah they did dunn-dunn, they updated him the same way they did everyone else. It looks like TF2 is gonna be the biggest fanboy movie of the summer hands down, the only real competition would be Watchmen and Star Trek. If you read the book than Watchmen is an incredible story and if done right we could have a very different comic movie on our hands. And I know nothing about Star Trek, but everything I've read sounds great, plus it's a reboot so I can learn about it. study

Even though GI Joe looked better than I thought, but it still can't go up again TF. And from what I've read of Wolverine, it's not gonna get it done either, actually both may end up being BAD (sorry Leezy). No
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:54 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:

For the hundreth time Good, I don't worry about what critics say, I form my own personal opinion. If I just threw Face and Pac on my list to be satisfy Rap Pages and XXL, I wouldn't be a man.

TonyAlmighty wrote:
Quote :
Nah they did dunn-dunn, they updated him the same way they did everyone else. It looks like TF2 is gonna be the biggest fanboy movie of the summer hands down, the only real competition would be Watchmen and Star Trek. If you read the book than Watchmen is an incredible story and if done right we could have a very different comic movie on our hands. And I know nothing about Star Trek, but everything I've read sounds great, plus it's a reboot so I can learn about it. study

Even though GI Joe looked better than I thought, but it still can't go up again TF. And from what I've read of Wolverine, it's not gonna get it done either, actually both may end up being BAD (sorry Leezy). No

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen Costello_narrowweb__200x304
"Ummmm Hmmmm...."

~Goodz~

Last edited by JayGood on Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen Empty

Back to top Go down

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next