[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Warhawk Roster

Go down 
+19
Hells
Jake1Jeckel
GeneraLee27
trailside13
WorthMilions
chrynus23
stunner25
garwar
pranc2
bignasty-que
Bouwser
hacknslash5
GenXGamer
aceventurea
tuffmuff
TonyAlmighty
prboi400
junito_29pr
JayGood
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Damu09
~Shameless Quitter~
~Shameless Quitter~

Post # : 28

Official Warhawk Roster - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Warhawk Roster   Official Warhawk Roster - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:02 am

~Shameless Quiter~. Well to all who would like to kno i damu09 left Movement. Because well wen i read the requirements for becomin apart of the warhawk faction of Movement i read that i must be a warhawk fanatic, must be an active player. I feel that sum, no a couple of members play on a regular basis. I kno that people have other things to do but..... if ur on for more than a few hours playin " mod sum bull crap" (Mr. Good) than that really dosnt seem to be an active member. I stood though tha all the talkin and insults that the [MVMT] in front of my psn caused me. But 4 wat me ace hellz hype and garwar, no offense to any of u but its not worth it im sorry i jus expected alot more from Movement than i got. And to add since a couple weeks to a month before i left movement i have yet to see a "Jaygoods:?" server up!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

PostSubject: Re: Official Warhawk Roster   Official Warhawk Roster - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:13 am

hmmmm..........i play with Hells, kieth, ace, gar, hyipe, manny, and still to this day....damu....on a regular basis.

and my name aint even mentioned. how rude.

hells....muff....feel free to GET A ROOM!!!
jk

anyway back on topic....
Damu has a point. we may be an "Online Gameing Network" but as far as remember,
our roots lie in WH. if not for WH we wouldnt....be. and most wouldnt even know each other.

therefore....IMO....warhawk should be mandatory in some way.
also its been stated on this thread already....."inactive" is reffering to the forum, not games.

but on the other hand Jay has said himself that ANY of us may set up clan servers in his absence.
i dont really see anybody (not even me) taking the initiative so i see no room for complaints.
you play EVERYDAY but do you host "clan servers" and do you schedule them on the site for EVERYONE to be aware?.....NO!

Jay cant do EVERYTHING byhimself....
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Official Warhawk Roster   Official Warhawk Roster - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:24 am

Damu09 wrote:
~Shameless Quiter~. Well to all who would like to kno i damu09 left Movement. Because well wen i read the requirements for becomin apart of the warhawk faction of Movement i read that i must be a warhawk fanatic, must be an active player. I feel that sum, no a couple of members play on a regular basis. I kno that people have other things to do but..... if ur on for more than a few hours playin " mod sum bull crap" (Mr. Good) than that really dosnt seem to be an active member. I stood though tha all the talkin and insults that the [MVMT] in front of my psn caused me. But 4 wat me ace hellz hype and garwar, no offense to any of u but its not worth it im sorry i jus expected alot more from Movement than i got. And to add since a couple weeks to a month before i left movement i have yet to see a "Jaygoods:?" server up!!!!!!!

#1 - don't come in here talking shit when I'm pretty sure no one was talking shit to you

#2 - if you TRULY READ everything you'd know that this isn't a Warhawk Clan or just a CLAN in general - its a family - that you obviously have no right belonging to - if you're the type that needs a clan tag in front of your name to boost your tiny reputation then by all means go find yourself one

#3 - take your bullshit comments elsewhere they aren't wanted here

@Jake - regardless of where our roots lie Jay has said on multiple occasions and it is stated here that this is a family and a network and though we all met in Warhawk I'd leave tomorrow if it was ever MANDATORY that I play anything. You cannot control what people play or do.

So no I do not AGREE with ANYTHING Damu said. Read the forums completely and get a true understanding of what something is about before you join and before you leave and then want to come back on here talking shit like you weren't informed in the first place.

Last edited by tuffmuff on Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuz its early and I can't properly articulate my thoughts)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Official Warhawk Roster   Official Warhawk Roster - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:10 pm

Damu09 wrote:

Did you not quit with out shame, pitty, or care? When you begged and begged to be apart of The Mvmt I REPEATEDLY told you over and over, this isn't a WARHAWK CLAN. We were founded off of Warhawk, but Warhwawk is merely a faction of which we OPERATE out of our GAMING NETWORK. No matter who plays the game, or any game for that matter, that person is still representing The Mvmt first and this family. So with that, it's more than just a clan. That's always been the Mvmts slogan and will always be. Check the other threads of factions, do you see folks quitting or calling folks out b/c they're not playing that game?

This game has been out for 3 years. For THREE years I bled this game like there was no other game out there. During that time, I may have ran across a couple of games that occupied lil of my playing time away from Warhawk. But then I was back on Warhawk. But NOW...3 years later, 3 FUCKING YEARS LATER...other games of intersest are coming out, that I've been waiting on. And know..it's an issue that I play those games? Or stopped playing one specific game temporarily??? CHILD PLEASE I've had this same conversations within this family before.

I stuck my neck on the line, and brought you in. EVEN told you..."Don't let me down." What did you say?..."I won't." This is why it's hard to bring people in, b/c people don't truly understand what we stand for. Everyone wants to feel like they're apart of something, or rock a nice tag in front of their names, but don't want to put work in to earn it, let alone take the time to get to know the people they're representing their group with. To each is his own though.

You quit months ago. You haven't seen my servers up...but they've been up a few times. Not often though, b/c lately I've been playing Modnation Racers alot. It's challenging and fun. It's the "New Pussy" (no offense muff). My thing is this, and I'll stay true to this...I'm a grown ass man. I'm married, got a kid, work a job and pay taxes. I don't need any muthafucka grown or small to tell me what I should be playing or how I should be spending my time with a product that I bought, that they haven't put not one got damn cent towards. And that's real talk.

You quit...I have no problems with you, I have no beef with you. But don't come up on this site charging me up, or what we stand for when you don't know what's going on or how we view things. You could've just sent me a private message on here or psn. But you chose not to.

Since you've quit or over the past few months, I've prepped for a wedding, gotten married and moved my family in, and now dealing with a family ailment with my brother. Don't come to me with no bullshit about a fucking video game man. I'm on some real life shit right now, and I don't need WH, RIGHT NOW, for me to vent at some mufuckaz talkin shit over a mic I don't know. Stick to whatcha know.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Official Warhawk Roster   Official Warhawk Roster - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:16 pm

And if Boys think it was, or is hard to get into The Movement for Warhawk, I'm glad we're going through this, and with all the other frauds. When Starhawk drops, and we're all back on deep...outsiders bet not even ask. Play in our servers, don't ask for shit, and IF and when we recruit you, then you make the decision. But asking when Starhawk drops...you get no response.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
Damu09
~Shameless Quitter~
~Shameless Quitter~

Post # : 28

PostSubject: Re: Official Warhawk Roster   Official Warhawk Roster - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:33 pm

I am sorry if i offened anyone... Ive been in a pissy mood lately. Only get away i got is warhawk. Sad i really am sorry though... To all of u. No replys plz.
Back to top Go down
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

Post # : 239

PostSubject: Re: Official Warhawk Roster   Official Warhawk Roster - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Its funny but we have to remember the guy is just a kid, he doesnt understand about real life yet . Although by now you would think he would have started to. So good luck to him. I have already seen two different clan tags on him since he quit. That says it all.

Standing
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

PostSubject: Re: Official Warhawk Roster   Official Warhawk Roster - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:45 am

hes RAW now.

muff and J....no disrespect intended but i was only stating my opinion. i never said yall had to agree or that it has to be 'mandatory'.
only that i think it should....like so many hours a month or sumthin. but being 'active' on the forum should also be 'mandatory'. i actually thought it was but i guesse not.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Official Warhawk Roster   Official Warhawk Roster - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:03 am

No disrespect Jake... I just said I disagreed LOL

Now when and if we as a clan collectively start being truly active in a game again, like probably Starhawk for an example, I think it will probably be mandatory to show up for practices and what not for battles etc

But to make a game that the majority of the clan doesn't even play anymore mandatory is just something I strongly disagree with.

As far as the forums go I think its important for all members to be registered here and check in here regularly if they want to stay current with whatever we're doing. I also don't think though that you can force people to post.
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

PostSubject: Re: Official Warhawk Roster   Official Warhawk Roster - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:26 pm

Lately there's nothing on these forums to stay current with. The only reason people are posting is because Damu got you guys all up in arms because of what he posted, which I saw nothing offensive about IMO. He was just speaking his mind. There's nothing wrong with speaking your mind. It seems like he just didn't like the "shameless quitter" over his name. His forum status was changed to "shameless quitter" for exercising his free will and choosing not to be a part of The Mvmt anymore. Maybe it WAS his fault for not really taking a good look at what he was getting into but I see no reason to bite his head off.

We all make choices that we sometimes wish we could change. "Let he who is innocent cast the first stone" and all that crap.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Official Warhawk Roster   Official Warhawk Roster - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:49 pm

Shameless Quitter goes above everyone's name that leaves the clan. Nothing new there. And coming in here and calling out people for playing games other than Warhawk is pretty offensive and unnecessary IMO. No doubt speak your mind all you want - but expect others to also.

If things are slow here whose fault is it? Jay tried to set up another Warhawk inter clan game and I think a whole 5 people posted about it... but everyone wants to cry about no one playing Warhawk anymore.

I don't see anyone else taking initiative to organize anything. Ever. But everyone is sure quick to bitch about things.

And I'm sorry - I've been apart of this group for a long ass time - if someone who hasn't even put a few months into it comes here and quits and then wants to come back and post unnecessary things then you can almost always guarantee I am going to say something. I don't really give a shit who doesn't like it or who thinks its inappropriate.
Yes everyone makes mistakes but that doesn't mean I'm just going to sit back and not say anything regarding it.
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: Official Warhawk Roster   Official Warhawk Roster - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:16 am

tuffmuff wrote:
Shameless Quitter goes above everyone's name that leaves the clan.

Incorrect.

Quote :
Nothing new there. And coming in here and calling out people for playing games other than Warhawk is pretty offensive and unnecessary IMO. No doubt speak your mind all you want - but expect others to also.

Good point.

Quote :
If things are slow here whose fault is it? Jay tried to set up another Warhawk inter clan game and I think a whole 5 people posted about it... but everyone wants to cry about no one playing Warhawk anymore.

Nobody's crying. Don't be so dramatic. It was just more fun before when everyone used to play together. I still play Warhawk. I really don't care who plays and who doesn't.

Quote :
I don't see anyone else taking initiative to organize anything. Ever. But everyone is sure quick to bitch about things.

I agree and the people not taking initiative to organize anything shouldn't complain about others not taking initiative which is why I myself don't "bitch" about it. Smile

Quote :
And I'm sorry - I've been apart of this group for a long ass time - if someone who hasn't even put a few months into it comes here and quits and then wants to come back and post unnecessary things then you can almost always guarantee I am going to say something. I don't really give a shit who doesn't like it or who thinks its inappropriate.
Yes everyone makes mistakes but that doesn't mean I'm just going to sit back and not say anything regarding it.

It was my understanding that everyone was equal no matter how long they've been a part of this family as long as they were IN the family. Nobody expects anyone to stay quiet afterall, this IS the internet where everyone has a huge penis the size of their ego.

I'm just saying go easy on the guy. Nobody knows who he really is anyway once he turns his PS3 off. So what that he left? It's just video games.
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: Official Warhawk Roster   Official Warhawk Roster - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:20 am

The internet is not an excuse to act a certain way. As long as you are communicating and interacting with others, I think you should respect it. I'm not saying take video games or the internet so seriously in some situations, but why would you act any differently than what you would in "the real world" on the internet? What makes it that different? And what "we" are is exclaimed throughout the site and Damu apparently did not take the time to inform himself so good riddance. Maybe "Stupid Quitter" is a better fit.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Official Warhawk Roster   Official Warhawk Roster - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:10 am

Hells wrote:

Incorrect.

the only people who don't are people that have stuck around - and don't say inappropriate and rude things - otherwise that's what it says above their name - it has ALWAYS been that way

Hells wrote:

I agree and the people not taking initiative to organize anything shouldn't complain about others not taking initiative which is why I myself don't "bitch" about it. Smile

Not directly - but saying that the forums are inactive is indirectly...bitching... no?

Hells wrote:
It was my understanding that everyone was equal no matter how long they've been a part of this family as long as they were IN the family. Nobody expects anyone to stay quiet afterall, this IS the internet where everyone has a huge penis the size of their ego.

I didn't make that statement to show any seniority. I only said it because I consider this place my gaming home - consider you boys my family - and because of that I am not the type to sit back and watch someone be disrespectful. Like I've said before, don't stay quiet - by all means speak your mind - but speak it with some tact, intelligence and respect. Everyone is equal - my being here a long time just makes me all the more likely to defend this place.

I don't care in what fashion I am communicating - whether it be the internet, real life, the phone, work, with friends, at the bar, at the gym - I am and never have been the type to sit back and watch people act like assholes and not saying anything. That's just me.

I am probably one of the most understanding and forgiving people but I'm going to say something if you're being a dick. I don't care if you're 13 or 33 and I don't care if its here or if its right in front of me. Treat people the way you want to be treated - I'd expect anyone to do the same to me if I ran my mouth disrespectfully.

Last edited by tuffmuff on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: Official Warhawk Roster   Official Warhawk Roster - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:21 pm

Maybe the people that quit the clan aren't the problem. Look at how people turn against a single person for quitting. If the comments someone makes after quitting don't affect you or aren't directed towards you, what is the point in throwing in your 2 cents? Look at your own actions before you criticize someone else.

He even said "no offense to anyone". I'm just trying to understand why some people get so upset over someone leaving the clan. Is it because you yourself wish you could leave but are afraid of the claws that come out if you do?

If you want to be treated with respect, you have to show some in return.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Official Warhawk Roster   Official Warhawk Roster - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:19 pm

Damu09 wrote:

Saying no offense and then saying "you're an asshole" okays the statement then? LOL Laughable.

"if ur on more than a few hours playin 'mod sum bull crap' " - was that really necessary?

I have no intention of leaving the clan unless I'm asked to leave - that assumption is funny. The fact that his statements don't bother you at all is what should be in question IMO.

You have to be treated with respect to show some in return.

No fucking doubt. He was disrespectful so no respect was warranted.

I have no beef with him quitting - to each his own - even told him through PSN that I wished him luck in whatever he chose.

But coming here in our space and talking shit? Not gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: Official Warhawk Roster   Official Warhawk Roster - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:25 pm

If I say "you win", will that make you feel better? LOL

The reason it doesn't bother me is because I don't know him just like he doesn't know me and I don't know you just like you don't know me. I don't care if anyone over a forum talks shit because they wouldn't be doing it if they were standing face to face with me. Whether you want to admit it or not, everyone acts differently over the internet than in person. PERIOD.

Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Official Warhawk Roster   Official Warhawk Roster - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:29 pm

I'm not interested in winning anything. Though if you tell me trophies are involved I could keep this up forever.

Apathy is just apathy doesnt matter where it is. If his statements dont bother you then neither should mine. So why speak up at all if you're completely apathetic to the whole situation because its on a forum and not real life?

But you did speak up so... what does that say?
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: Official Warhawk Roster   Official Warhawk Roster - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:49 pm

It says that Jaygood should have been the only one to respond to Damu which he did because Damu's comments were pretty much directed towards him. I respect Jay for how he chooses to handle things.

As for me, I always defend the little guy or the person getting ganged up on. If it were you in that situation, I would do the same for you.

I'll mail you a trophy if you want. It's for spelling bee champ of the 4th grade though. LOL
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Official Warhawk Roster   Official Warhawk Roster - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:12 pm

Two people responding to a shitty comment made on a forum is hardly ganging up - but ok. He brought a comment that should have been private to a public place then he should expect a public response.

Your methods though are interesting. As I'm the only one who made a comment other than Jay towards him (other than Jake's who agreed with what he said and Lee's which came after we started this discussion) you could have just said right from the bat that you took issue with my comment specifically.

#1 - If you dont think I, or anyone else for that matter, needs to be in the clan then you can take that up with Jay

#2 - If you think I take issue with people leaving then your reading comprehension skills are as bad as Damus, as that isn't all the issue that I had with Damu

I'm done with this discussion - and don't do me any favors by ever speaking up for me as I worry that your reasoning is flawed.

Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: Official Warhawk Roster   Official Warhawk Roster - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:17 pm

tuffmuff wrote:
Two people responding to a shitty comment made on a forum is hardly ganging up - but ok. He brought a comment that should have been private to a public place then he should expect a public response.

Your methods though are interesting. As I'm the only one who made a comment other than Jay towards him (other than Jake's who agreed with what he said and Lee's which came after we started this discussion) you could have just said right from the bat that you took issue with my comment specifically.

#1 - If you dont think I, or anyone else for that matter, needs to be in the clan then you can take that up with Jay

#2 - If you think I take issue with people leaving then your reading comprehension skills are as bad as Damus, as that isn't all the issue that I had with Damu

I'm done with this discussion - and don't do me any favors by ever speaking up for me as I worry that your reasoning is flawed.

I understand things perfectly. Just like I understood that you took it upon yourself to get offended by a comment directed towards someone other than yourself. Maybe your reading comprehension is flawed more than your ability hold back from insults when none were made towards you.

Also, speaking of comprehension, I never said or even hinted that some people shouldn't be in the clan. RIF
Back to top Go down
manny2921
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
manny2921

Post # : 218

PostSubject: Re: Official Warhawk Roster   Official Warhawk Roster - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:31 am

OK OK pick a corner you guys calm down. look at what you saying you guy's are about to say something you might regret maybe you will maybe you wont but it's getting hectic in here so i picked something to lighten the mood and don't say that i can't post that vid here I'm aware of that