[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans

Go down 
+3
prboi400
GenXGamer
tuffmuff
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans Empty
PostSubject: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:34 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:42 am

Saw this a few days ago, the veterans aspect doesn't seem all that apparent to me. The guy being interviewed acts soooo surprised by Sony's PSN support for this new game. But it appears to me MORE Corporate Greed.....Yeah you can be considered for the closed Beta if you buy Uncharted 3.

How is that a nod to Warhawk Warriors???? If the nod is more about Warhawk Fanatacism being a sales booster for an over hyped game such as Drake's Fortune, ppl buying a game they had no intention on buying, then yeah that's a great nod to the Genre created by Warhawk's Sleeper Stardom....

Am a bit taken aback because I personally have been on a financial diet and haven't been able to buy as many games as I want but to be considered for the closed Beta, one would have to buy Uncharted 3.....

Never made it to the rank of General so i don't believe I'll have a shot at it but am wishing you all good luck on your ability to get in....

The best part of this is that this means it's mere months, rather than years, away from release. Now that's something we can all appreciate.

Oh yeah, hey muff, how you been and good lookin out. I was just lazy and upset about this to make sure it was up here(besides i figured Tony would have scooped this already)

ttfn Gen
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:56 am

Buying Uncharted 3 gets you into the Public Beta. This private closed beta starting in November will get you earlier access but appears to be based mostly on rank/level. I'd imagine guys like Garwar, Jay etc will get in based on their rank and hours. Gar has rolled the clock over 3 times apparently.

See here:
"We’re going to be starting the Private Beta in November and we’ll be sending a bunch of our Warhawk players (European players too!!) special email invites with Starhawk Private Beta keys. We’re going to be letting players into the Private Beta in waves so we can manage the server load, watch the game balance analytics, etc. The order in which players are granted access is a dark art known only to Sith-IT-Managers and Gywn, Lord of Cinder. But, suffice it to say it’s a mix of your rank/level in Warhawk, your involvement in the Warhawk community, and a few other magical parameters."

Oh and I'm good. I work a lot lately. Don't play much at all during the week because I don't have time. But I'm still around Smile Looking forward to BF3 to hold me over still Starhawk drops.
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:28 pm

I gotta start playing again.
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:43 am

I just won a Starhawk Beta pass on the official forums Body Roc ill let you guys know how it is when I get it.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:33 am

Congratulations by the way....

think it was the platnum status???
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:31 pm

I just got my beta code messaged from Dylan himself, I'll be joining PR, and we'll let you mortals know all the details. #BAWSE

Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans Celebr10
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:33 am

I'll say this...its a new game, but the concept is still there. You see a lot of other games & themes in it. You're gonna love it. There's no way you can beast without teamwork from my initial thought. It's set up for you to die if you try to go out Rambo style.
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Yea the concept is defenetly still there Im already hooked on this game. There is so much to do you in this game I dont think any other game matches up to it.
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm

BTW to report bugs log in to http://us.playstation.com then got to this link and post it on the message boards http://psnbeta.us.playstation.com/Starhawk/
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:22 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
I just got my beta code messaged from Dylan himself, I'll be joining PR, and we'll let you mortals know all the details. #BAWSE

I want to know how your low rank ass (who hasn't played Warhawk in more than a year) got an invite? LOL I smell bullshit

Let us know how it is! I'm anxious to play. I hope I get an invite at some point.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:32 pm

LOL.....I don't think Tuff's the only one jealous here....I too am envious, always figured PR to be a sure win due to the Blades and whatnot, saw General in on it and some other nonclan online friends who made since due to General status and whatnot but HOW THE *BLEEP* DID TONY GET IT??? And please be a lil detailed aside from how awesome you are.....would like to know who i gotta suck up to because i have been conversing with them for months on facebook about the up coming game and excitement around it and have gotten pretty positive feedback from dylan and the development team as well........guess what i'm saying is throw a dog a bone
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:57 pm

I actually got two beta codes one was on the official forums which was just a random contest they give codes to any one on the forums and facebook you just have to reply to their thread. And the other code I won was sent to me from Dylan himself so since I had an extra I gave it to Lee since he was the only one on at the time.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:53 am

which online forum??? and hey......if you get anymore........Smile
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:42 am

Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:22 pm

LOL, i think i figured out Tony's in, ok almighty did you send dylan pics of your Emmit and razorback from you modnation???? could have sworn i saw him on thier site.....
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:55 pm

IT CAN BE DONE.....i got my BETA>>>>>goto STARHAWK's facebook page aaaaannnnnnddddd FB stalk, Harvard Bonin Jr has been the only one giving out codes for the past two days and he does it in batches meaning 5 at a time and anywhere from 1 to three hours apart, just gotta be vigilant and quick on the draw....I'll be reporting back with all the great hotness as it comes our way
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:56 am

Quote :
I want to know how my silly putty ass (who still fantasizes about Tony after all these years) didn't get an invite? LOL I'm clueless as shit

Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans Stfu_a10

Um, I got in because I'm THE ALMIGHTY ONE, woman!! Neutral And HOW ALMIGHTY performs his will, is none of your concern. I got my beta invite from Dylan last Tuesday night. I warned you about thinking on your own, Muffin. Now be a good lass, and run along.
smack

No I didn't send my MNR pics to Dylan, Gen. I posted them on the SH Facebook page. The guys over on Starhawk Radio saw them, loved them, and wanted to use them for an article on their site.

After playing non-stop for a few days, I can say the game is awesome. It's more or less what most of us were expecting, and what all the previews said it would be. It's a brand new game, and very unique, but in the same vein as WH. Whereas WH was a game of football, SH is more a game of soccer, you HAVE to play, plan, and execute as a team. You can't try to be the last action hero, and win the game o your own, because you'll have your ass neatly folded, and crisply handed back to you. And even if you do play as a team, if you don't play INTELLIGENTLY, you'll get owned as well. This is what we've all been waiting for.

Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans Postga11

If you have any questions, please ask.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:41 pm

I saw you last night, had mic issues i was fixing and couldn't get back on and that's not why i am here......

Dylan just put out a lil while ago that Sony's going to be giving them 5000 codes for the BETA for tomorrow......not sure when or where stay tuned to Facebook page to see what transpires....

and by the way it's hella worth the wait.....we need more decent folk on there, alotta the dushes who made it not so fun are here too but over all it's a great community so far....

will see you later on tonight tony
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:07 pm

Got an invite today through email :p

Shut up Tony

So a couple of questions - its a bit different than the demo'ed version they had at PAX. It's not allowing me to utilize the build and battle system. Is that something you have to unlock? Or should it be present at the start? I know you need the rift energy in order to build but I'm not getting any options in the wheel.

Thanks guys

I'm pretty busy during the week but look forward to playing some this weekend. Hope some of you will be around.
Back to top Go down
Bouwser
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Bouwser

Post # : 173

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:38 am

I want keys bad. just waiting for them to draw my name. Is the clan tag up yet? have fun gang!!!!

Work-Play-Game(Mvmt) Hater Hurter
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:42 pm

They haven't released any clan support for the Beta yet its still early tho and all the features will be slowly rolled out. Ill keep an eye on it so no one steals our name or tag.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:02 pm

prboi400 wrote:
They haven't released any clan support for the Beta yet its still early tho and all the features will be slowly rolled out. Ill keep an eye on it so no one steals our name or tag.

I'm not tripping on it if someone does. All info will be erased upon release. When release comes...I'll be there at midnight to get it and off the next day. Yep...I\'m cool.

Looks like 50K goes out next Tues...Mvmt folks if you're not registered on www.starhawkthegame.com do so...

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Yea I'll have mine release day as well.
Back to top Go down
Bouwser
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Bouwser

Post # : 173

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:36 am

I seen some clan tags reg. on the SH site what is that about?? Talking to a buddy and he saying it was freezing up now and then . CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! to play.

Work--Play--Game(Mvmt)Bouwser

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans Empty

Back to top Go down

Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next