[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PSN Welcome Back Package

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PSN Welcome Back Package Empty
PostSubject: PSN Welcome Back Package   PSN Welcome Back Package EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:05 pm

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/16/details-for-playstation-network-and-qriocity-customer-appreciation-program-in-north-america/

Personally Im gonna get inFAMOUS and Dead Nation because they have more trophies available.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: PSN Welcome Back Package   PSN Welcome Back Package EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:09 pm

Dead Nation is the only one I haven't played so it'll probably be the only one I get.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: PSN Welcome Back Package   PSN Welcome Back Package EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:39 pm

Smh...that list is garbage. I'm not surprised though. There are sequels to some of those games...they could've at least offered those.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: PSN Welcome Back Package   PSN Welcome Back Package EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:20 pm

Lol yea some of those games are kinda wack but hey atleast we get something.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: PSN Welcome Back Package   PSN Welcome Back Package EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:01 am

I can feel that...though I feel that with the extremity of the issue though they took an easy way out. Outside of being unable to play online for a month, most importantly my personal info was compromised. Someone hacked your system...told you, offered to sale it back to you (common practice by hackers) and wanted to show you the hole in the system, but your arrogance lead you to not budge on it. So b/c of that, my credit card info and personal info has been out there to be sold to just anyone? And you want to give me old games as compromise, when you have a stockpile of countless titles???

Nah...you can't just sale me anything. This is SUCH an issue, the FEDS got involved. The 3 pending civil cases speak in volumes, and you want to give me access to some old ass games? STOP IT If they was trully sincere about their mishaps, why are you feeding me tuna when you have lobster and king crab legs in your arsenal? Keep in mind, they were warned WELL BEFORE all this happened, their system was weak and susceptible for issues like what happened. A reasonable settlement to me would have been a free download of any game they offered on PSN...but I knew they was gone offer some old ass games or cheap ones. Hence why I said I wasn't surprised. And I woke up this morning to see these clowns are STILL in the news....a joke.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: PSN Welcome Back Package   PSN Welcome Back Package EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:36 pm

I agree with you and the only reason Im happy with these games is because they are free and I didn't really expect sony to give us anything.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: PSN Welcome Back Package   PSN Welcome Back Package EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Lol...nah, they had to give something. There would have been an old fashion..."up rising." llamf

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: PSN Welcome Back Package   PSN Welcome Back Package EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:23 pm

gotta agree with jay on the old games issue......they gotta realize they're tryin to bite down on a .22 cal bullit instead of the 16'' shell they cornholed us with.....wasn't too upset because all the stuff they did was a precaution i instituted myself years ago due to ident theft that occured to my and mine(falsified target card/stolen check, remember always drop off checks in mail to mail box) so i wasn't too worried about it and the stuff (the big three credit scores companies) they supposedly hooked everyone up with was always available to you for free, they put up a link to make it easier, puhlease.... Jay's right a free trial for something i didn't want to begin with, and offering me free games i could pick up for 5 bucks???? to be honest it's a real slap in the face if you add it into the almost or was it over a week before they told us they got hacked??? officially speaking that is...... oh well what're you gonna do..... it's still better than x-box
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSN Welcome Back Package   PSN Welcome Back Package Empty

Back to top Go down

PSN Welcome Back Package
Page 1 of 1