[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PSN Thursdays Changing to PSN Tuesdays

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PSN Thursdays Changing to PSN Tuesdays Empty
PostSubject: PSN Thursdays Changing to PSN Tuesdays   PSN Thursdays Changing to PSN Tuesdays EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:57 am

PSN Thursdays Changing to PSN Tuesdays Kevin_Butler

Being that TexasBox updates on Wednesdays, and petty fanboys complain that XBL gets their content a day earlier, Kevin Butler decided something must be done, LOL.

PSN will now update on tuesdays (wednesdays for the UK PSN). One day doesn't matter to me either way personally, I'll probably still check on thursdays before the weekend (force of habit). Don't be surprised if Darth Gates enacts "Microsoft Mondays", as a counter offensive, LMAO.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: PSN Thursdays Changing to PSN Tuesdays   PSN Thursdays Changing to PSN Tuesdays EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:17 am

So silly LOL the day doesn't make much difference to me either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: PSN Thursdays Changing to PSN Tuesdays   PSN Thursdays Changing to PSN Tuesdays EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Actually it is a big deal tuff Rolling Eyes. I'd like to have the fresh stuff at the beginning of the week not at the beginning of the end of the week Rolling Eyes. WTF Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: PSN Thursdays Changing to PSN Tuesdays   PSN Thursdays Changing to PSN Tuesdays EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:54 pm

Well it doesn't matter to me either way. The way the week falls is relative... and really all in your head Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: PSN Thursdays Changing to PSN Tuesdays   PSN Thursdays Changing to PSN Tuesdays EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:57 pm

True but other things are associated with days like school and work that establish the "date" mentality.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PostSubject: Re: PSN Thursdays Changing to PSN Tuesdays   PSN Thursdays Changing to PSN Tuesdays EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:09 am

PSN Thursdays Changing to PSN Tuesdays 2491285330_c5157b226b

I mean I guess it matters to most people, hey if Stanley needs his content a day or two early, then by God Kevin Butler will deliver!!!

Personally I'd pick wednesdays if I could. What better way to end Humpday than with the weekly update? But I'm so used to checking on thursdays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSN Thursdays Changing to PSN Tuesdays   PSN Thursdays Changing to PSN Tuesdays Empty

Back to top Go down

PSN Thursdays Changing to PSN Tuesdays
Page 1 of 1