[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Unity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

Clan Unity Empty
PostSubject: Clan Unity   Clan Unity EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:50 am

PSN Friendslist

If you can fit the entire clan onto your friendslist, that's great, if you can't, that's cool too. The main thing is to have the guys you share a roster(s) with on your friendslist. Like if you play MW2, all the MW2 roster should be on your list, same with Madden, WH, SFIV, Tekken or whatever game you have. We just don't want people to get upset if someone in the clan deletes you from they're friendslist. It's nothing negative or personal at all, it just means that you don't play ANY of the same games with the person that deleted you.

People handle their friendslists very differently, some add people all the time and have the full 100, others are very selective and only have just who they need. That's why if we have a faction up, it's important to be added to that roster so that the appropriate clanmembers know your on the same game. The PS3 library is growing and growing and we don't have that ONE title EVERYONE plays anymore (prays for Starhawk cry ).

Perfect Strangers

I notice that sometimes we'll get someone who plays a certain game most of the time, get a new game, and they won't play the new game with the other people that have the same game. The clan has grown a lot, and we all don't know each other or have gamed with each other at all in some cases, but we're ALL Movement. So if your about to hop on a game and you see another clanmember playing it, ask for an invite or send them one. The only way we're gonna get to know one another is if we all play with each other. Cheers to ya Ownage
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

Clan Unity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Unity   Clan Unity EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:25 am

Cheers to ya word

I don't have all of the clan on my friendslist... most but not all. I really only keep who I interact with consisently on there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

Clan Unity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Unity   Clan Unity EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:40 pm

It's not that strange to have a full list. Everybody on my list is active and PS should add more slots in the future.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

Clan Unity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Unity   Clan Unity EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:10 pm

Very Selective here.... Takes alot to get into my bubble....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Unity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Unity   Clan Unity Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Unity
Page 1 of 1